• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

34 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It really is funny as hell to watch #22 the whole play. He thinks he's about to get doubled by the LG, so he does a half-hearted spin move that he doesn't think is going to actually work. Then he's shocked when Foster is out over his feet too much and actually gets completely burned by it. Then he realizes he has a straight path to the QB because his LB #2 just straight dumped the RG on his ass despite the late chip from Spiller (hilarious in its own right). So 3 seconds after the snap he starts trying and wins the game with a sack safety.

Who's #54 for A&M? Their online roster has a guy with a significantly paler complexion as the only #54.

Not sure which player you’re asking about, but RG is 64 Layden Robinson. Center is Bryce Foster. 

1 hour ago, Jimbob said:

Abilene christian                                New Mexico St.                                    LA Monroe                                   UMASS
Sam Houston                                             App St                                           Mcneese                                               Bowling green                                   New Mexico St

Murders row over the next 3 seasons. My guess is once UT/OU join up and the schedule gets shuffled they will have to drop Miami x 2 and Domer to keep room on their schedule for the tough games above   

What an absolute joke, beating their chests over winning 3-4 real games each year against the dregs of the SEC.  In 10 years they are .513 in conference play.   Pretty sure they have 4 wins over FBS teams with a winning record in the past 4 seasons.

The good news for us is we will become beneficiaries of the SEC bias and should start out every season top 10.  After Bama, UGA, OU, UT, UF, fOSU, Pedo, Clemson, Domer, and Oregon (maybe USC if they find a coach) there simply wont be any room left for teams like aggy to start top 10. 

Sure, they will still get the benefit of SEC bias but won’t start out near the top.  They will actually have to do something to get overrated and by then it’s October and it’s too late.   Clackety clack, the cart falls of it tracks.   

Extend it out another year and they got Tarleton State in 2025 and will probably play soon to be former Lone Star Conference / D2 Football member aggy-Commerce..

At least they recently won a real football national championship instead of a make believe championship aggy claims during the year Hitler invaded Poland.  LOL!

Just now, ousux said:
3 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:
$95M.

Exactly. Even I would endure aggy for that kind of scratch..might even pretend to be one of them if that were conditional.

Me, too. I would grab my nutsack and sway for that. Might even hump it a time or two. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Extend it out another year and they got Tarleton State in 2025 and will probably play soon to be former Lone Star Conference / D2 Football member aggy-Commerce..

At least they recently won a real football national championship instead of a make believe championship aggy claims during the year Hitler invaded Poland.  LOL!

Wow.. I hope we never schedule these teams when we join the SEC. Rice is the lowest we should ever go.. 

Michael Yett reminds me of a Texags poster from the Fran era named Bud Light Kaminski. He often bragged about his physique and fitness, and many times offered to fight rival posters.
Pretty sure the only fight this Yett aggy has is with his toy poodle for couch space. He may be mentally unhinged, but physically imposing? Lol

1 hour ago, Paul Wesley said:

Yeah, they're terrible.  They've played three P5 teams, and they're barely scoring one TD per game.  Colorado is probably among the very worst in football - down there with Kansas - and they squeaked out a 3-point win.  The other two are middle-of-the pack, and they are 0-2. 

When you go into a season believing that you're elite, and you end up sub-.500, the implosion (defections, recruiting whiffs, fan revolts) is inevitable.  We had one of those train wrecks in 2010, but we could at least point to that season as an anomaly, coming off a shit ton of big wins (Michigan, USC, multiple wins over both OU and Ohio State) in 04 05, 08, and 09.

Their program is on thin ice, and that tenth-of-a-billion-dollars Jimbo contract is looking disastrous.

They spent half a billion to upgrade that piece of shit Kroger stadium of theirs. Extending Jimbo is peanuts in comparison.

If there is one thing aggy is good at doing it's throwing good money after bad.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Foster is awful. He's been abused the last two weeks. 

I get he's a FR but he shouldn't be getting punked like this. 

I really think we got the better player, despite what the 995ers said. Plus, how many years will Foster play before switching to train for the 2024 games?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

$95M.

That would definitely be enough to keep me completely blitzed every single day for 13 years.  Or at least until I could lose enough games without it looking obvious to get fired, or my liver says no mas. It's time to go see how much (whatever) you can get out aggy that has passed to the other side.

2 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Are Texas State and UTEP considered below rice, honest question. In general I agree though, plenty of texas schools to play without going too far down the rung 

Texas State can kick rocks, but I've got a soft spot for El Paso and thus like playing UTEP.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Now I can't stop watching Robinson on the play. Engaged the blitzing LB at the 7. Ended up on his ass inside the 2. Holy shit.

I mean that effort right there is up there with some of our embarrassing gifs from Mack Brown era OU games.

I take it you weren't a fan of the gator roll?

1 hour ago, allrightallrightallright said:

I met that guy at a bar in Austin!  He worked in IT at one of my customers.  Was not his GF/Wife

Legend has it, there are only single men on that mountain.  But they are happy men.  

6 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Are Texas State and UTEP considered below rice, honest question. In general I agree though, plenty of texas schools to play without going too far down the rung 

IMO Texas State has been the most underwhelming football program in Texas. They moved to D1-AA/FCS in 1983 right after they won consecutive National titles in D2 and didn’t do much in FCS.  Since they’ve been Sun Belt, they’ve been horrible.    They can’t capitalize on their location and down to the south, UTSA is now in its 10th season who has a handful of signature wins and is on the verge of breaking the Top 25.   

Tough to say if they are better than Rice.  

Edited by Nueces River Rat

3 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

Texas State can kick rocks, but I've got a soft spot for El Paso and thus like playing UTEP.

I thought it was cool when we played in El Paso in 2008.   aggy would never do this for one of their system schools even if that school had capacity similar  to the Sun Bowl.    They would all be about their system school need to get the mothership experience., blah, blah, blah.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

IMO Texas State has been the most underwhelming football program in Texas. They moved to D1-AA/FCS in 1983 right after they won consecutive National titles in D2 and didn’t do much in FCS.  Since they’ve been Sun Belt, they’ve been horrible.    They can’t capitalize on their location and down to the south, UTSA is now in its 10th season who has a handful of signature wins and is on the verge of breaking the Top 25.   

Tough to say if they are better than Rice.  

To be fair, Texas State is only there to provide waitresses to fast casual restaurants. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Now I can't stop watching Robinson on the play. Engaged the blitzing LB at the 7. Ended up on his ass inside the 2. Holy shit.
I mean that effort right there is up there with some of our embarrassing gifs from Mack Brown era OU games.
Too soon, buy nice to be on the right side of that ass fuckery.

11 hours ago, utee94 said:

Indeed. That's really all that needs to be said.  He's being well compensated, not to be a good coach, but simply to put up with the crazy.

Heh, hey ... I've been married to a Latina for 20 years now. Where's my back pay?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, wood said:

BTW, you what's fun af? Watching random CFB games with your aggy neighbors, and they're just waiting for you to unload on them with a barrage of shit-talking about how much aggy sucks after such big preseason talk. You know - the way they would do to us if the roles were reversed. And then you just don't say shit about it. They squirm around and stutter like their heads are about to explode. They simply cannot comprehend it. Good times.

In all fairness, the aggys are doing the best they can. Expecting more from aggy is extremely unfair. 

18 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

Jesus, this is beautiful.

What makes it so beautiful is when you watch it on the replay, the 220 lb blitzing linebacker completely obliterates the right guard and knocks him five yards backward, landing on his ass while at the same time the DT puts a spin move on the center, Foster, that leaves him whiffing and grabbing at air.  Complete and total domination of the interior of the aggy line by MSU on the most critical play of the game.

Edited by b_p
edit... Huckleberry already talked about this

10 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Lol!   This is kind of true… It was back in my day when it was SWT.  Dumb blonde too. 

I loved SWT

used to drive down there ( 30 min or less from  Braker) for the more funner girls than what was on 6th at the time.

ahhhh way way good times.....

• Hook 'Em 1