Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Still, it wouldn't surprise me if Jimbo's contract with aggy entitles him to every penny even if he ends up killing a bus full of nuns.
I'm sure does, Jimmy Sexton don't play around, he's playing those rubes like a fiddle.

Anything involving John Sharp has a lot of "git er dun" with little or no critical thinking.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

What I don't get is how there isn't someone, anyone with half a brain among the wealthy alums, admin or coaching staff who doesn't see that and think "WTF....   In this day and age of viral videos, that shit is embarrassing."    But then I remember what country, as a whole, we live in.
There are a few these days, but they get shouted down and shamed by the redasses

32 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Evangelical pastor in training.  Just missing the invitation to accept the Lord and the homosexual scandal.

My guess is that if a recruit happens to be in town when that nonsense is going on, their host or whatever makes sure to steer them far far away from that circus.

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

Truly howling at his little dabbing shoulder taps

5-5 since joining the SEC. Sounds like aggy has found their rival. Just like they never wanted to admit Tech was their rival in the B12 when they had a win percentage of 51% historically. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Jimbo is quietly building a championship team | TexAgs

Watch/read the Aggy rollercoaster in real time... 

Z Team said:
with a good possibility of of flipping players from bama and tu.

Those 2 are not even worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence.

Aggy just can't stop slobbing bama's knob
Edited by Teamdirtyleg

5 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Jimbo is quietly building a championship team | TexAgs

Watch/read the Aggy rollercoaster in real time... 

Wait, now last year's covid season was better than the 11-2 Johnny Manziel SEC intro? Where Manziel won the Heisman and they beat #1 Alabama on the road?

Love the Dabo comparison. Dabo took over from Bowden and finished his "1st" season 4-3, the next 2 years were ok. But in year 4, the same as Jimbo, Dabo started is run of 10 consecutive 10+ win seasons. I don't think Jimbo is reaching that bar. I think the first bar Jimbo should clear is to lead aggy to consecutive conference winning seasons.

Edited by HtownHorn

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Wait, now last year's covid season was better than the 11-2 Johnny Manziel SEC intro? Where Manziel won the Heisman and they beat #1 Alabama on the road?

Love the Dabo comparison. Dabo took over from Bowden and finished his "1st" season 4-3, the next 2 years were ok. But in year 4, the same as Jimbo, Dabo started is run of 10 consecutive 10+ win seasons. I don't think Jimbo is reaching that bar. I think the first bar Jimbo should clear is to lead aggy to consecutive conference winsning seasons.

i think he's got some earlier bars to hit first, maybe waffle house but 2 consecutive SEC wins would be a good secondary goal   

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Macanudo said:
What I don't get is how there isn't someone, anyone with half a brain among the wealthy alums, admin or coaching staff who doesn't see that and think "WTF....   In this day and age of viral videos, that shit is embarrassing."    But then I remember what country, as a whole, we live in.

There are a few these days, but they get shouted down and shamed by the redasses

Then join forces with Blacklab and start a Longhorn message board.

39 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Longest delivery/worst joke combo in history.

The Joe Paterno coffin "joke" was worse. 

19 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

The Milk Men are certainly not selected for the public speaking prowess.

...or ARE they?

Seriously, someone once watched Hee Haw and decided that "comedy" format would be great for their midnight cheering practice in a stadium. They just need to add the cornfield.

17 hours ago, wood said:

BTW, you what's fun af? Watching random CFB games with your aggy neighbors, and they're just waiting for you to unload on them with a barrage of shit-talking about how much aggy sucks after such big preseason talk. You know - the way they would do to us if the roles were reversed. And then you just don't say shit about it. They squirm around and stutter like their heads are about to explode. They simply cannot comprehend it. Good times.

My outspoken aggy coworker (who I actually really like) has been radio silent after talking shit all week after we lost to arkansas. I haven’t said shit to him. I’m not surprised they lost. They are losers. That’s what they do. I know if the roles were reversed and we lost, he wouldn’t be able to shut up. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

My outspoken aggy coworker (who I actually really like) has been radio silent after talking shit all week after we lost to arkansas. I haven’t said shit to him. I’m not surprised they lost. They are losers. That’s what they do. I know if the roles were reversed and we lost, he wouldn’t be able to shut up. 

Exactly. They can't comprehend the concept of not being an in your face, obnoxious fuck when winning, and it kills them when you don't discuss how they're doing - even after embarrassing losses. After a while of me not saying anything, my neighbor started bringing up aggy mixed in with other cfb talk, but I still didn't address aggy at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

God.. I know some really smart Aggies.. Engineers, folks that quite frankly are heads and toes over friends of mine from UT. But damn if they don't have the dumbest, most ass backwards fan base. It must be all that East TX inbreeding.  I doubt coryhub graduated high school, much less college. That dumbfuck is breaking rock Mon - Fri and banging waffle house waitresses on the weekends.

27 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

God.. I know some really smart Aggies.. Engineers, folks that quite frankly are heads and toes over friends of mine from UT. But damn if they don't have the dumbest, most ass backwards fan base. It must be all that East TX inbreeding.  I doubt coryhub graduated high school, much less college. That dumbfuck is breaking rock Mon - Fri and banging waffle house waitresses on the weekends.

I don’t believe you..

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3