• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Vertigo said:

5-5 since joining the SEC. Sounds like aggy has found their rival. Just like they never wanted to admit Tech was their rival in the B12 when they had a win percentage of 51% historically. 

That's aggy at it's finest.  Miss St. Is below us because we actually beat them half the times we play...  They're a non factor to aggy. LSU is at the same level as Miss St now that we've beat them 2 or 3 times. Alabama is the only team equal to us because...  ...well because they are another elite, blueblood like us...

• Hook 'Em 1

I sent those midnight yell clips to a few of my friends here - a few Penn State grads, a Pitt grad, a Penn grad and some other random northeast schools. Ever single response was “is this a real thing? Do they recognize that behavior isn’t normal?”

The Penn State guys said it makes JoePa sympathizers look intelligent. And one called it farmer cosplay. I like that. It should be used.

Edited by The Ace of Aces
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChickenNuggets said:

God.. I know some really smart Aggies.. Engineers, folks that quite frankly are heads and toes over friends of mine from UT. But damn if they don't have the dumbest, most ass backwards fan base. It must be all that East TX inbreeding.  I doubt coryhub graduated high school, much less college. That dumbfuck is breaking rock Mon - Fri and banging waffle house waitresses on the weekends.

Your entire post indicates that you need to get your drug addled ass into the closest rehab ASAP.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

My outspoken aggy coworker (who I actually really like) has been radio silent after talking shit all week after we lost to arkansas. I haven’t said shit to him. I’m not surprised they lost. They are losers. That’s what they do. I know if the roles were reversed and we lost, he wouldn’t be able to shut up. 

It has to eat at their ass more when you act like aggy losing is completely normal and unsurprising.  “What’s that?  How was my weekend? Nothing abnormal happened, nothing stood out to me.”

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Look at these two dumbasses. One thinks we might lose to Kansas and other other doesn’t realize they’re likely to be closer to 4-8 than we will. 

C93BD569-DCAC-4432-A49F-ABED83D64058.jpeg

Kansas State is getting fucked on in DKR. We don't play that sorry shit anymore now that Mack is gone. 

Less confident about OU and WV.

Exactly. They can't comprehend the concept of not being an in your face, obnoxious fuck when winning, and it kills them when you don't discuss how they're doing - even after embarrassing losses. After a while of me not saying anything, my neighbor started bringing up aggy mixed in with other cfb talk, but I still didn't address aggy at all.
Irrelevance always cuts deeper than ridicule..bravo my good man

Why any African-American athlete with options would choose to spend 3-4 years in BCS has always been a mystery to me.
There are rea$on$, but not any good one$.

Jimbo I totally get why he endures it..hell, he may actually embrace it even if they werent paying him a ridiculous salary.

7 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

And he had options and used them.

They ain't all Eric Dickerson.  And they shut down SMU four decades ago.

The ags are more than willing to outbid almost everyone.  So they get their fair share of tainted talent.  They didn't call him Fedex Jackie fer nuthin'.

Edited by utee94

On 10/5/2021 at 12:33 PM, Gaffords said:

I wonder what goes through Jimbo's mind every time he hears:

Manzell

Elite

Sleeping giant

Bigger/richer than

Us and Alabama

As storied as

Blue blood

Redass

Held down

Have the best

All-time top 5.

Out of time.

If Bevo didn't cheat

If it wasn't because of, we...

I can't imagine being a new coach never exposed to the real aggy. Chuckling, grinning, nodding my head in agreement... Until it dawned on me - I think these fools are serious!   

Why is it so hot in here all of a sudden?    Oh God, Im going to be sick....  My iced tea was in a mason jar at lunch.

SpeedyIncredibleHarlequinbug-max-1mb.gif

Jimbo-Fisher-facemask-832x447.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I just saw a Twitter post of the aggie midnight yell practice or whatever before the MSU game. Also one of their "annual" running of the sheep. 

What the actual Hell did I see? They have to shield their recruits from such "Traditions" or they would never get any decent players. Every disgusting thing I've ever read on here doesn't even begin to do it justice.

7 minutes ago, Horn Draoi said:

My father was a college prof; I grew up on small university campuses (not SEC or SWC).  Personal confession: I went to a&m on a full ride academic scholarship (ChemE) as a freshman-I was evidently an 0.002% guy.  “Underwhelming” would be an incredible understatement.  Got out after 2 semesters.  Married into a family of engineers and accountants, plenty of acquaintances from both universities.

I’ve never met an aggy engineer I’d let design a carport for me, or an aggy accountant I’d let balance my checkbook.  What starts at Texas changes the world, what starts at tamu fucks things up.  It’s a second rate cow college situated in shithole East Texas-always has been, always will be.  Never doubt it, never forget it.

East Texas?

ab2926a4-d9ce-4bcb-abc1-04c2bb541db9_text.gif

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

God.. I know some really smart Aggies.. Engineers, folks that quite frankly are heads and toes over friends of mine from UT. But damn if they don't have the dumbest, most ass backwards fan base. It must be all that East TX inbreeding.  I doubt coryhub graduated high school, much less college. That dumbfuck is breaking rock Mon - Fri and banging waffle house waitresses on the weekends.

yeah man i have to call BS... I have never met an aggie and said "damn this person is pretty intelligent"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HeyMcFly said:

yeah man i have to call BS... I have never met an aggie and said "damn this person is pretty intelligent"

I have. 1. His parents made him go there if he wanted them to pay his tuition. Was accepted to UT, NYU and Stanford. Parents said fuck that, you go to aggie land. Poor kid. 

27 minutes ago, HeyMcFly said:

Two of my best friends are aggy's, and both very smart. 

One is an ultra-liberal, and he was when he was in school in the late 80s/early 90s.  He's been very critical of the direction the school has been going in academically.  He never really got into the aggy "traditions," and his interest in college football has waned over the past few years, but before that he was still a huge aggy fan.  But never in my face about it.

The other will whoop it up every now and then with her college sorority sisters, but other than that you'd never guess where she went to school.

So there's probably a reason why they're such good friends despite having attended that school.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

I have. 1. His parents made him go there if he wanted them to pay his tuition. Was accepted to UT, NYU and Stanford. Parents said fuck that, you go to aggie land. Poor kid. 

He got into Stanford, and he still had tuition to pay at A&M?

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

He’s not intelligent if he picked A&M over Stanford, NYU, and UT, free tuition or not. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 3

45 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Two of my best friends are aggy's, and both very smart. 

One is an ultra-liberal, and he was when he was in school in the late 80s/early 90s.  He's been very critical of the direction the school has been going in academically.  He never really got into the aggy "traditions," and his interest in college football has waned over the past few years, but before that he was still a huge aggy fan.  But never in my face about it.

The other will whoop it up every now and then with her college sorority sisters, but other than that you'd never guess where she went to school.

So there's probably a reason why they're such good friends despite having attended that school.

The seemingly normal ones will act much different in an aggy pack (what do we call a pack of aggy)  

• Like 1

I have a number of family members and friends who are aggy.   Love them all for the most part.... But during football season many of them become the biggest asses in the world, especially when we've been down and they got all the state sports media love when they joined the SEC...   Interestingly  enough when it was announced we were joining the SEC, alot of their hooting and hollering kind of stopped on their Facebook feeds...  save when Arkansas beat us in Sept.    Then they had to eat crow two weeks later when Arkansas beat them..  And now with two SEC loses and realizing they are indeed overhyped, I see hardly nothing from them.   Maybe a post game pics with family or friends at Kyle or around Collie Station.   But nothing about what was supposed to be one of their best teams ever.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Horn Draoi said:

My father was a college prof; I grew up on small university campuses (not SEC or SWC).  Personal confession: I went to a&m on a full ride academic scholarship (ChemE) as a freshman-I was evidently an 0.002% guy.  “Underwhelming” would be an incredible understatement.  Got out after 2 semesters.  Married into a family of engineers and accountants, plenty of acquaintances from both universities.

I’ve never met an aggy engineer I’d let design a carport for me, or an aggy accountant I’d let balance my checkbook.  What starts at Texas changes the world, what starts at tamu fucks things up.  It’s a second rate cow college situated in shithole East Texas-always has been, always will be.  Never doubt it, never forget it.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• Hook 'Em 1