• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

43 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

"I love aggy misery as much as the next guy but those poor bastard have to be in hell knowing they are saddled to this guy until paying off his remaining contract seems doable.  That’s got to suck for their fans.
On the other hand, fuck ‘em."

The lawyers are going through Jimbo's contract and are developing a way to get rid of him. Money is really light in the coffers and Jimbo is due whatever is left on his contract if they release him, hence the lawyers finding a way out.
But as the shirt says: Don't care got Jimbo

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

hat makes for a 70% dropout rate. I would say a 70% failure rate pretty well sums up what it is to be an aggy.

You call that  a 70% failure rate for the core , I call it a 70% win rate for those kids.  Maybe that 70% spent a semester in the core and realized it’s a weird fuckin homoerotic costume fraternity and came to their senses and gtfo. 

5 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Jonny manziel is still in the league?  Or you taking about bucky Richardson?

Juanny 8Ball is their Kyle Field goat but the moat successful NFL signal caller is who we're talkin about.

Edited by Pimphand

1 minute ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

You call that  a 70% failure rate for the core , I call it a 70% win rate for those kids.  Maybe that 70% spent a semester in the core and realized it’s a weird fuckin homoerotic costume fraternity and came to their senses and gtfo. 

Or their parents made them quit when they found out their son was pinned to some sophomore named Cletus. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

The lawyers are going through Jimbo's contract and are developing a way to get rid of him. Money is really light in the coffers and Jimbo is due whatever is left on his contract if they release him, hence the lawyers finding a way out.
But as the shirt says: Don't care got Jimbo

They’ll try to make up some bullshit like he voted for Obama and try to fire him for cause

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I think that 70% includes kids who spent all of their aggy college years in the pretend military, but did no go into the real military.

25 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

What?  They are primed to start winning championships in all three sports, ya stoopid sip.  Loochie said so.

And if there’s one thing Loochie knows, it’s how to sell that sheep dip to his sheep. He’s done it repeatedly for decades now. 

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

It's also a 70% win rate for our armed forces.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, mdleast said:

Plus “just the classiest, most down to earth, would give you the shirt off their back, salt of the earth, just good people” home fans, right?

Don't forget their legendary status in giving directions to the football stadium to out of town visitors.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

TexAgs: “Only a month in, and the 2021 college football season is looking like one of the strangest in memory. Upsets by the handfuls every Saturday, national powers falling right and left and unbelievable finishes have been the story thus far. The result is antsy, anxious and flat-out angry fan bases across the country. From LA to Louisiana, from South Bend to Clemson, South Carolina and, well, everywhere in the state of Florida, there are far more questions than answers.”

So much great stuff in here from Looch. 

1. Love the deflection away from ATM and to all these other programs

2. I’m not sure I’d say this is the strangest season in recent memory

3. 100% he considers ATM as one of those ‘national powers falling left and right’ when they haven’t done a single meaningful thing in nearly 25 years

4. His geographic descriptions and order make no sense

• Hook 'Em 5

TexAgs: “Only a month in, and the 2021 college football season is looking like one of the strangest in memory. Upsets by the handfuls every Saturday, national powers falling right and left and unbelievable finishes have been the story thus far. The result is antsy, anxious and flat-out angry fan bases across the country. From LA to Louisiana, from South Bend to Clemson, South Carolina and, well, everywhere in the state of Florida, there are far more questions than answers.”
3. 100% he considers ATM as one of those ‘national powers falling left and right’ when they haven’t done a single meaningful thing in nearly 25 years

What meaningful thing did they do 25 years ago?
  • Hook 'Em 3

35 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

It’s just all so confusing!!

1 hour ago, futureman said:

the responses are good.

Not only are they wearing overalls, they are snuggly-fitted and tailored and expertly personalized and painted overalls like Punky Brewster in the 1980s.  You can’t work in tailored overalls… unless your work is strutting down for the livestock at the animal husbandry center or on a Farmers Only runway.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

This reads like Mack Brown’s “bad tackling is an epidemic across the country.”

No one with a brain considered anything aggy did last year impressive. They beat no one, like most every year, yet they thumped their chests about finishing “no. 4.” Cute, but you still won nothing.

Replacing a QB and an OL is a recipe for disaster. This is no surprise. 

1 hour ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

this is awesome.  aggy ends up 7-5 and loochie says "it was just a strange year guys, even Clemson lost a couple of games so the good guys losing 5 isn't so bad.  Hey have you seen my top 44 for 2021?  Ags and Jimbo are turning this ship around!"

8 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

Wait, they listen to some random dude about why they are going to win the game? I’d listen to a player or a coach, but listen to another fan? I wonder what the actual players think of this bullshit. Guessing they can’t stand being anywhere near this crap. Does anyone know if they attend? 

Edited by TreatyOak