Kent State 2-3
Colorado 1-4

New Mexico 2-3

Combined 64-119-.350 PCT

Holy shit. I knew it was bad but damn.

• Hook 'Em 5

22 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Yep. Classic aggy behavior. 

Few people realize the number of death threats I have received from various aggys over the years for simply telling the truth about the history and “traditions” of Texas A&M. 

Back when I wrote the true story of their “12th Man” they not only made death threats against me, they started stalking some teacher in Frisco who they insisted was my ex-wife (I’ve never been divorced) and they were even staking out an elementary school, trying to identify children they were convinced were mine (they weren’t my children).

All of that was facilitated (encouraged) by those “fine individuals” who own and operate Texags. 

aggy culture is a sick and horrific culture. There is nothing about aggy culture any mentally balanced Texan or American could ever be proud of. 

Here's a typical aggy "I am hunting you down to kill you this weekend" message they regularly send to me, and a typical Texags "killing people you disagree with is the only solution."

And we're supposed to be proud of Texas A&M?

aggy death threat.jpeg

aggy knows cure.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Jimbo's wins the last 3 regular seasons-

Texas State 3-9
Lamar 4-8
Arkansas 2-10
Ole Miss 4-8
Miss State 6-7
UTSA 4-8
South Carolina 4-8
Vanderbilt 0-9
Florida 8-4
Miss State 4-7
Arkansas 3-7
South Carolina 3-7
LSU 5-5
Auburn 6-5
Tennessee 3-7
Kent State 2-3
Colorado 1-4

New Mexico 2-3

Combined 64-119-.350 PCT

18 wins - 15 against teams with losing records. And the other three were 19-14. LMMFAO.

Edited by wood

8 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

aggy laying in egg in football, basketball is fucking terrible, and washed up schloss taking over baseball. Glorious. 

Apparently you don’t subscribe to Looch. All 3 are elite (he said this during the summer…..after their basketball season)

But he’s right in the sense that whatever success they’ve had against us has been because of lying about themselves and negative recruiting against us. Their shitshow exposes them and negates their bullshit recruiting. 

Their “huge winning season!” last year was against tomato cans and they aren’t destined for a championship run this year. They’re the same old aggy. Their offense is a Stone Age offense and their defense was built to stop plodding offenses. [bold]The emporer has no clothes. [/bold]

That’s a little harsh. He has the entire Youth department and $9 million at his disposal.

Next three weeks the aggy fans have or will turn on Jimbo and it will be glorious times. Jimbo will respond as we have seen him respond before... Might be the only bright spot of this season for FSU fans being able to watch it happen 
200.gif
If he flips the double birds to aggy fans coming off the field I may od on greatness..should probably watch the game in a hospital lobby.

32 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think they are looking to make some real money just in a different way (holy shit—thanks to my brother for this link)

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3234519

I can’t say I blame them…

I am not a gambler but if the line is really only 14.5 on aggie vs bama I will drop some serious $.   Anyone have a reputable online bookie recommendation?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Look, I hate Corby Davidson as much as the next guy, but I’m not dumb enough to threaten him on Twitter.

Seriously, wtf. Pretty sure he could go to jail for even saying shit like that, social media or not. Seems like an ongoing pattern of cyberstalking, harassment, and physical threats.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 3

The true stupidity of hiring Jimbo was his age.  College football is increasingly a young man's game and the smart program's know that.  Aggy hired a 55 year old guy.  
Yet the oldest coach makes all others his bitch more often than not, lol.

Not defending aggys stupid hire, just sayin.