B12 championship game - Baylor vs OSU - 11am on ABC

dingleberryswitzer

1 hour ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

OK state has a bad OL and no running game. Their RBs don't have speed as we saw on their last play.  QB sucks. 

Only reason this game was close because the BACKUP qb was hurt , otherwise Baylor wins by 10+.]

Will the Big12 be considered a P5 when OU/UT leave and smaller schools join?  Will we only have a P4 then? If Baylor/OK State dont have to fight OU for the Big12 title, and they go 12-1 will they be treated as inferior and be locked out of the CFP?

UH and Cinci are both better than these 2 teams and they’re joining the XII. The new XII is still better than the ACC and Pac-12.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Big 12 will go the way of the Big East when Texas and OU are gone. They might survive for a little but they will be a Mountain West type conference. 

UCF, BYU, UH and Cinci have ALL been better than us the past 10 years. They’ve spent more time in the Top 25 then we have. They don’t have the cachet of us or OU but in terms of quality football, the XII will still be legit and a fun conference to watch and definitely maintain P-5 status. UH will keep a lot more Houston recruits who want to stay home now they’re P5.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I’ll stand by it. We couldn’t beat UT with the asshat QB and OC. Losing to BU is actually the lesser of 2 evils. Neither feels very good right now.

Nobody cares.  About any of this.  Live your life, be free

-Morillo.  RIP

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Just now, Go Pokes said:

I’m trying but this one is gonna stick for awhile. I’ve been this sad twice in my life about sports. 2011 WS game 6 and 2013 Bedlam. This one is way worse than either.

Sports suck.  They let you down more than a hooker w herpes.  Or so I hear.  

Have a couple drinks and sleep it off. 

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Aside from his claim years ago, Mike Gundy is nowhere close to being a man. 

That was the most pathetic red zone performance today in the history of organized sports. 7 plays from inside the ONE YARD LINE and couldn't score a TD. 
SEVENTEEN TIMES they ran plays inside Baylors 10 and only scored one…ONE..TD
State’s D was solid in 2nd half only giving up a total 36 yards..But 4 interceptions by Sanders and Red Zone impotence was the difference 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sing With Me said:

That was the most pathetic red zone performance today in the history of organized sports. 7 plays from inside the ONE YARD LINE and couldn't score a TD. 
SEVENTEEN TIMES they ran plays inside Baylors 10 and only scored one…ONE..TD
State’s D was solid in 2nd half only giving up a total 36 yards..But 4 interceptions by Sanders and Red Zone impotence was the difference 

Eh, there were 10 total points scored in the 2nd half of a college football game. Sometimes you have bases loaded with 0 outs and still can't scratch a run across. It doesn't necessarily mean you have no hitters. 

36 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I smoked half a joint, drank two beers, and watch Episode 1 of Sunny. Feeling better now.

Helluva game. Hope y'all crush whatever bowl opponent you get matched up against. Gundy spent several minutes congratulating as many Baylor players as he could find. Pure class. Lots of respect to him, the team, and the program y'all have built. 

• Like 1

Helluva game. Hope y'all crush whatever bowl opponent you get matched up against. Gundy spent several minutes congratulating as many Baylor players as he could find. Pure class. Lots of respect to him, the team, and the program y'all have built. 

Congrats to you. Better team won today. Good luck vs. Ole Miss?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Seems to be look for 3 star QB who also is baseball stud.

I thought this was always a thing. 

Not a fan of the full time QB camp QB. I want guys that compete and lead in multiple sports as kids... baseball players are usually accurate throwers (not always, but usually.) Soccer players have good feet. Basketball players have good hands. Wrestlers have for body control and strength. Track dudes can run all day... Golfers have quiet minds... Swimmers are white... Etc...

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2021 at 8:32 PM, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

3 (or 4) plays to get this many millimeters to score a TD and they could not. 🤣

C4F641C0-052D-4B8B-A010-24E7FB003ABD.jpeg

Is this another opportunity to reflect upon how abysmal Gundy's playcalling was in goal-to-go situations?  Especially those last 4 plays from the one? 

More putrid than abysmal.