2022 Rain Thread

South Austin

Looks like our total predictions are way down. Maybe half an inch over the course of this event? That’s a real kick in the nuts. I wasn’t expecting a gully washer, but I was hoping for 2-3 times that much. And if it keeps coming in light sprinkles like it has been, it won’t even knock down the rest of the pollen

On 4/22/2022 at 3:51 PM, phdhorn said:

That's an accurate fix, because it doesn't cover over Bee Cave, where it rains all the time, and what we're going to get 2 inches on Monday.

I'm thinking this one will definitely get most of us pretty wet.

what-he-said-look-up.gif

Tuned in here and was surprised, even for SurlyWorld.  Wasn't even 'posta start raining until 9-10 a.m.  Oh ye of little faith...

This is gonna happen off/on through the day, into the night, and even spotty into aarly tomorrow.  The end.

Edited by phdhorn

4 minutes ago, boknowstecmo said:

Good job getting your good deed outta the way on a Monday. Now you can be a shitheel guilt-free for the rest of the week!

Yep. Back to throwing frozen water bottles at homeless guys trying to wash my car windows.

Edited by MissingInAction
I'm always a guilt free shit heel.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Looks like our total predictions are way down. Maybe half an inch over the course of this event? That’s a real kick in the nuts. I wasn’t expecting a gully washer, but I was hoping for 2-3 times that much. And if it keeps coming in light sprinkles like it has been, it won’t even knock down the rest of the pollen

4 hours ago, South Austin said:

Yeah, rain seems to have stopped and the chances for afternoon rain have decreased a bit. 

You two either jinxed us or blessed us.  Not sure which just yet, other than school pickup is going to be a clusterfuck.