Where does Caleb Williams play football in September 2022?

quigley

Where does Caleb Williams play football in September 2022?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Caleb Williams play football in September 2022?

• University of Georgia
    • Southern California
    • University of Mississippi
    • University of North Carolina
    • Oklahoma
    • Notre Dame
    • Miami (FL)
    • Nebraska
    • University of Texas
    • Penn State
    • State Pen
    • Michigan
    • Wyoming

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/22 at 12:19 PM

28 minutes ago, quigley said:

You neg me all the time. Please spend your time doing this.

With whom do you have me confused?  I've handed out a mere three negs since this site was hatched in 2018, and if you've received one of them, it was by accident. The next one won't be. 

Edited by Gut Wagon
Typo

41 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

With whom do you have me confused?  I've handed out a mere three negs since this site was hatched in 2018, and if you've received one of them, it was by accident. The next one won't be. 

I apologize for the confusion. Now, please explain why this thread offended you so much? As your fellow UT fans were debating where Williams would go in several threads, I felt it would be good see if there was a consensus. Hence the poll. Please instruct me.

Also, the internet arrows you shoot hurt yourself only, so fire away.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, quigley said:

I apologize for the confusion. Now, please explain why this thread offended you so much? As your fellow UT fans were debating where Williams would go in several threads, I felt it would be good see if there was a consensus. Hence the poll. Please instruct me.

Also, the internet arrows you shoot hurt yourself only, so fire away.

people just fucking with you lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

quigs getting the treatment below for starting a useless thread and being a t-shirt sooner.

Call me an asshole, ban me, whatever. I stated my position on Mixon and his actions. There's no one who benefits from seeing violence like this.

I've reported the post. Someone got really hurt here. You make it a joke. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, quigley said:

Call me an asshole, ban me, whatever. I stated my position on Mixon and his actions. There's no one who benefits from seeing violence like this.

I've reported the post. Someone got really hurt here. You make it a joke. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yeah, apparently you did. Multiple lacerations of your thin skin and blunt force trauma to your buttocks.

Wambulance | Know Your Meme

Also,

Pussycat Borat GIF - Pussycat Borat Listen - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

Just now, UDontKnow said:

Yeah, apparently you did. Multiple lacerations of your thin skin and blunt force trauma to your buttocks.

Maybe you misunderstand me, or maybe your being obtuse.

Violence against women is a huge problem. Imagery of violence against women can reinforce it. There's a literature you may not be aware of.

Clown on me all you want. Don't bring graphically violent images against women into it.

3 minutes ago, quigley said:

Maybe you misunderstand me, or maybe your being obtuse.

Violence against women is a huge problem. Imagery of violence against women can reinforce it. There's a literature you may not be aware of.

Clown on me all you want. Don't bring graphically violent images against women into it.

*you're

How about a woman perpetrating violence? Does the below offend you?

VIDEO: Out-of-control Alabama mom attacks Oklahoma fans at Sugar Bowl - New  York Daily News

Or what about this guy who couldn't connect but got ejected anyways? Does football player on football player violence offends you?

Oklahoma player throws punch, misses, gets ejected anyway | For The Win

Which one best describes the reaction to you making this thread?

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

*you're

How about a woman perpetrating violence? Does the below offend you?

Or what about this guy who couldn't connect but got ejected anyways? Does football player on football player violence offends you?

Which one best describes the reaction to you making this thread?

People make fun of you here sometimes, and it's not right. I should have spoken up in your defense. It's my mistake, and I'll do better next time.

Now, you have a choice. Better yourself. Figure out a way to take the original post down.

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

Yeah that's the position your scumbag $ooner coaches (Stoops), admins, judge, DA, restaurant owner and fans took by hiding the Mixon video for two and half years that went all the way to the state supreme court before slimy $ooner fans would loosen their grip on it so the POS RB could stay on your roster.  Because he could ball.  Good thing there wasn't videotape of the other wifebeaters Bob Stoops loved to recruit and keep: Dede Westbrook, Dorial Green-Beckham, Justin Chaisson, Dusty Dvoracek, Frank Shannon, etc.

You people put wins over ethics and morality and common decency.  You don't want to hear about it?  Go somewhere else.  There's no time limit on that disgraceful behavior on this site.  Bob Stoops had a chance to show good character when he was your coach.  He failed miserably.

You're so enraged by Mixon's actions that you support broadcasting them on a thread that has nothing to do with them. One of the posters here put a laughing emoji on the post. Tell me how viewing violence against women now makes things better. Who are you trying to own?

2 hours ago, quigley said:

You're so enraged by Mixon's actions that you support broadcasting them on a thread that has nothing to do with them. One of the posters here put a laughing emoji on the post. Tell me how viewing violence against women now makes things better. Who are you trying to own?

Mixon is a POS.  That's a given.  What I'm doing is pointing out the many $ooners who are fine with violence against women if it helps get wins.  Like your current Interim Head Coach.  And like Baylor.  

At least you're ashamed of it and want the story to go away.  I would too if I were you.

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

UCLA isn't even on your list even though he was on campus 2 days ago.  Not saying he's coming (he's not), but UCLA should be about 2nd or 3rd on your list.

He's going to SC, BTW.

I would've gladly included the Bruins, but the poll was created before there was any buzz about UCLA. I haven't believed the UCLA stories at all because of the history of Chip's QBs in the NFL and Williams interest in development for the league (trust me, I'm aware of the NIL, but he's also playing the long game).

I've viewed the UCLA rumors as a ruse for the eventual discover of him visiting LA.