Cowboys vs 49ers: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The thing is he never moves, just wiggles, so they don't call it.  They're saying it's akin to moving your fingers in your stance.  Idk.  Seems like that shouldn't be allowed.

Wiggling your feet isn't acceptable.  If he couldn't get past that he should have seen his career as an o lineman end in high school.  

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

This is the truth. A cowboys loss is a ratings bonanza for all the talk shows.

I just want the refs to call the SAME game on both sides. They won’t.

Dallas will get holding calls. San Fran will not. Simple as that.

I'm not big on conspiracies. The Cowboys main problem is they're undisciplined and unfocused from Jerry on down to the 53rd man. They never raise up for the fight. 

That said, it has been noticeable they get horribly officiated games worse than I remember since Jerry stupidly tried to initiate a coup to overthrow Goddell and got slapped down by Arthur Blank and others. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

That's why not going for it on 4th and very short was the absolute wrong call.

Yep. I said they should have gone for the throat there. They were powering through for an extra two yards at the end of every play. They might have ended the game by getting that first down and scoring. 

Makes Shanahan's bitch move to not let his offense that's rolling get 1 yard so much better for the Cowboys. Now offense woke up and took advantage of SF's terrible secondary and it's game on. 

Shanahan is a shit head coach. He'll give the other team chances with his fuck ups every time. It's why he finished 3rd in division with a lot of talent on his team.