2021 CFP National Title: Georgia vs Bama

Helobious

I’ll never understand this bullshit.  And I’ve had plenty of experiences as an osu fan against OU sucks.  

You’re playing against a rival.  For all the marbles.  You get the ball back after halftime. You lost in the SEC title game.  You have two time outs.  Fuckin throw the ball.  What do you have to lose??  

The game.

1 minute ago, MirrOlure said:

Everything about this game sucks. The coaches don’t care. The players don’t care. What a fucking shitshow.

WTF?  The players on both teams are running around super fast and knocking the shit out of each other and you think they don’t care?  

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

Tell me how you don't know jack fuck about football in 3 words...

The defenses are playing their asses off.  There were like 16 yards rushing by both teams with 3:03 left in the half... by OL and RBs that will be playing on Sundays.

😴

Do they get to save the timeouts for the second half? Would it be in your best interests to maybe try to score points? 

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

Tell me how you don't know jack fuck about football in 3 words...

The defenses are playing their asses off.  There were like 16 yards rushing by both teams with 3:03 left in the half... by OL and RBs that will be playing on Sundays.

Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

Just now, Constant said:

😴

Do they get to save the timeouts for the second half? Would it be in your best interests to maybe try to score points? 

You can say the coaches don't know WTF to do in a close game( Soviets in Miracle) and I won't disagree.

The players are still playing their asses off.  Tackling, blocking, going for catches, defending the pass.  I don't know what some of the complainers are watching...

It's been pretty well played but the red zone playcalling has been pretty bad. On the 3rd and goal from the 6 play where Young got sacked back at the 20, every Alabama receiver ran an in-out route at the 2 yard line. 7 defenders (3 man rush with a spy) and didn't even threaten the end zone so Georgia had leverage on every receiver both inside and out. 

O'Brien is sucking hard tonight. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

You can say the coaches don't know WTF to do in a close game( Soviets in Miracle) and I won't disagree.

The players are still playing their asses off.  Tackling, blocking, going for catches, defending the pass.  I don't know what some of the complainers are watching...

We are delivering the art of bitching to new and greater heights. 

@CamWorrell Jameson Williams was let down by a sub-standard synthetic turf system. His foot slid through the infill, knee internally rotates, then foot sticks and the knee takes three brunt of the force. So disappointing these athletes have to play on these systems.

Unbridled cunt.

And I'm a Bama fan.

Edited by Wally Pryor