Buck's Barbeque Co.

ChampKind

3 hours ago, Player said:

Frosted Flake cheesy squash?

Fruity Pebble Cheesy Squash would be awesome. 

Last December I had a Marshmallow Mac n Cheese that, while sounding weird as fuck, was amazing. Normal mac n cheese, topped with mini marshmallows and a tick of what I’m guessing was cherry jello. Holy fuck it was good.  

We're going balls to the wall this week. The Crunch Berries pork is making an appearance, and gonna do some Fruity Pebbles pork ribs (never done them, no clue if it will work out).  And any other crazy shit I can come up with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChampKind said:

We're going balls to the wall this week. The Crunch Berries pork is making an appearance, and gonna do some Fruity Pebbles pork ribs (never done them, no clue if it will work out).  And any other crazy shit I can come up with.

It being a “special week” and all how about you hook us up with a pastrami one day?

uh...Ahem....just gonna drop this right here for everyone to smile, congratulate, and cry.  Very happy for you, Champ.  And very sad for me.  Well deserved.  congratulations

https://houstonfoodfinder.com/2019/05/06/houston-barbecue-business-moves-to-brick-and-mortar-in-galveston/

Edited by pepper brooks
  • Like 4

Congratulations Jim. We all wish you the best and like someone above said, now there's a great reason to head down to Galveston. 

I noticed in last paragraph of the article they noted that the old place is "highly regarded"..

Shoutout to the Surl?

Edited by DoobieWah
Doh!

Thanks, fellas. We've been working on this deal since November. A shoutout to my bro @Homesickhorn for grinding through this. Dude has been busting his ass for a year trying to find me the right spot, and then cobbling this deal together for me.

We'll have to put together some kind of party bus trip down to the island so you degenerates can come see me.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ChampKind said:

Thanks, fellas. We've been working on this deal since November. A shoutout to my bro @Homesickhorn for grinding through this. Dude has been busting his ass for a year trying to find me the right spot, and then cobbling this deal together for me.

We'll have to put together some kind of party bus trip down to the island so you degenerates can come see me.

Congrats, Champ! You'll be <2 miles from my house. Can't wait 'til you get to G-Town! (don't know if you still have my cell number but I have yours). If not, PM me (or Derka) if you need anything...

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Champ's greens are among the best I've ever had, no lie.  And I love me some greens.

totally agree.  I could eat those ribs and greens several times a week and be very very happy.  Oddly, I am actually not a huge fan of either greens or ribs which speaks to how great Champ hits both of those.  

• Like 1