El Paso Man Thinks He Is in Arkansas

Apep

https://nypost.com/2022/02/10/texas-man-sleeping-with-his-sister-kills-her-after-she-has-sex-with-another-man/

Spoiler

A Texas man who had been sleeping with his own sister beat her to death with a baseball bat after he found out she had sex with another man, prosecutors said.

Jose Manuel Guzman, 32, allegedly killed his sister in the Canutillo home they shared when he attacked her with a “massage instrument” and a bat, the El Paso County district attorney told the El Paso Times.

Dude didn’t know he had a sister in Guatemala. Meets her as an adult. They start fucking. He kills her with a baseball bat and I’m guessing a magic wand when she cheats on him. 

21 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Its 2022 and they still can't say he beat her to death with a vibrating dildo?

Yeah, the incest, infidelity, and murder by baseball bat is okay for our kids to read.  But we’ll be dammed if we’re gonna celebrate masturbation in this good and decent Christian State!  This is what happens when you don’t have prayer in school.  

also, I’m reading this while laughing because I’m picturing the mayor in Naked Gun…”and assault with a vibrating dildo!!!”

42 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We are devolving as a species, going back to following our baser instincts i our lizard brain. 

Language getting simpler instead of more complex is a good clue. Also communicating in pictographs/ hieroglyphs (emojis, memes) instead of words 

😱 😖 😩 😢 😭

I thought it was Vinnie Jones that does the beating at Harry's order?  The Beauty of "Lock Stock" is it's incredibly violent but only in suggestion and implication.  There's not actually a whole lotta blood 'n gore seen on screen.  There's a bit, but it's mostly the narration that stirs up the fucked up shit in your mind's eye.  Damn, what a great movie.  Makes me wanna drink whiskey, play cards, and tell lies all night. 

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We are devolving as a species, going back to following our baser instincts i our lizard brain. 

Language getting simpler instead of more complex is a good clue. Also communicating in pictographs/ hieroglyphs (emojis, memes) instead of words 

Michael Keaton Gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 2/11/2022 at 3:13 PM, Lobo said:

I thought it was Vinnie Jones that does the beating at Harry's order?  The Beauty of "Lock Stock" is it's incredibly violent but only in suggestion and implication.  There's not actually a whole lotta blood 'n gore seen on screen.  There's a bit, but it's mostly the narration that stirs up the fucked up shit in your mind's eye.  Damn, what a great movie.  Makes me wanna drink whiskey, play cards, and tell lies all night. 

This was a flash back scene where one of the guys was talking about how you didn't want to be owing Harry or something like that.