Fuck Trudeau.

Incredulity

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i'll be sure to definitely not vote for trudeau next time i vote in a canadian election. 

I'm going to vote in the primaries so I can vote against him twice.

I don't know if they have primaries, but I should probably look at this since I have Canadian in-laws and we could in theory live there in the future.  

19 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

And any of the rest of you leftist scum that agree with this.

Sounds like someone’s wife named her dildo Justin.

Leftist scum don’t swallow what spews from dirty criminals. Nor do we seek an end to the rule of Law.

So leftist scum > authoritarian bootlickers.

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Canada has been doing "leftist" shit for decades that should have pissed you off long before now, but until you have it spoon-fed to you on Fox News or OAN or NewsMax, you don't care.

Seriously, you got played by the media, and there is no shame in admitting that.  There is already something being cooked up for next month or the month after that is designed to manipulate and piss people like you off, now that the shine on CRT and fentanyl is wearing off, and the Super Bowl half-time show didn't get enough of a bounce, and once you get bored about caring for truck drivers in another country.

You will be outraged like this again in March of April, because that's what the media does to people like you.  I know this, because I have relatives who are just like you.   They give no shits about stuff that Canada does that normally goes against their beliefs, until the media tells them to be outraged.

They’re already back to Hillary. 

Just now, Blotto said:

If we're airing our grievances against Canada, my list starts with foisting that human shitstain Ted Cruz upon us. Not that OP would agree, as he likely has a Ted Cruz super poster on the ceiling of his jackshack. 

Tied with Caillou

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1 -- if I were Canadian, I wouldn't like this.  Not because the government shouldn't have such abilities in limited circumstances where funds are actually being used in furtherance of a crime, but because the burden on the government here is WAY below that.

2 -- Canada should just do what Republican states in the US have done: make it legal to just run over and kill any of those protestors who are blocking the bridge.  Easy peasy, totally legal, totally cool.

Yeah, I actually don’t really love the asset seizure, though shit like this has been happening to Muslims in America for decades now and I’m sure OP loved it.

Better solution would’ve been to just let the citizens of Ottawa torch the protestors’ rigs. They all lost their insurance the moment they started using them for illegal activity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

Yeah, I actually don’t really love the asset seizure, though shit like this has been happening to Muslims in America for decades now and I’m sure OP loved it.

Better solution would’ve been to just let the citizens of Ottawa torch the protestors’ rigs. They all lost their insurance the moment they started using them for illegal activity.

What illegal activity?

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

It’s alright, you’re the fascist.  We all already know it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5