Fuck Trudeau.

Incredulity

Never heard of this guy before.

Let’s do some research.

He’s a bitcoin grifter.

5b58fafb30fde72debdc22406f7a46c0.jpg
b37d39427ad97f2aebedc2a809680082.jpg

He espouses some….problematic philosophies.

e2f18996fae8b560a8472253b3ab15cb.jpg
4acc63fcf97ab9bbd924e266b07873a8.jpg
a179c71103e3de43cf92f21937e41c9c.jpg
2f2bc94af7c36ea0275d682a7e75f83d.jpg

He’s an asshole.

ebc7d80f615d56bc52b7128a171621e4.jpg
186b7fc1c129fe20673a1768fac1dca3.jpg

Trump wanted him to head the FDA lol.

d632cea740b6c1342927c1efc1ca2a50.jpg

This bio just screams FDA.
e22bd4b4de2ba7024f8f51f08441642c.jpg

Explain why I should listen to anything this dude has to say.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Tweet 1: something something order of magnitude.

Tweet 2: claim about 9/11 which is unsubstantiated but it doesn’t really matter, due to Tweet 3.

Tweet 3: no numbers, but they won’t be real anyway.

Tweet 4: slippery language about “all” accounts (inflating numbers of accounts due to the crowdsourcing era?) and now it’s just “frozen more” than 9/11.

What happened to the “order of magnitude.”

image.thumb.png.6ba4cdbdf6fd3f10ecd2a84d14ff0ef6.png

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Let me say this for the slow people in the back:  

1. the police have given you ample warning to leave, without suffering consequences for your previous actions. When you failed to leave, they gave you direct instructions on how to be peaceful detained and released with a minimum of inconvenience. When you failed to do that, they gave you one last chance to walk away.

2. You didn’t. 

3. Now they are beating the shit out of you and taking your stuff with little recourse. 

This is exactly what black people in America have experienced for hundreds of years.  Except they start at #3. The amount of slack white people get then moan about suffering the consequences of their entirely preventable actions is honestly exhausting.

Yeah, cops beat the shit out of completely peaceful BLM rallies in 2020 pretty regularly. They even shot people's eyes out for fun. And the history of native and leftist protests in America is a loooong history of extremely brutal police tactics. Hell, the Army was deployed to break labor strikes fairly frequently.

The idea that any of this is unique in its brutality is laughable. If anything, it's unique in how soft the police were in response to an actual threat to capital.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Yeah, cops beat the shit out of completely peaceful BLM rallies in 2020 pretty regularly. They even shot people's eyes out for fun. And the history of native and leftist protests in America is a loooong history of extremely brutal police tactics. Hell, the Army was deployed to break labor strikes fairly frequently.

The idea that any of this is unique in its brutality is laughable. If anything, it's unique in how soft the police were in response to an actual threat to capital.

Yep. Here's a good example of the soft response from police that allowed this to go on for so long.....

"Give your sister a good fuck when you get home, you redneck piece of shit!" made my morning.

• Hook 'Em 1

Never heard of this guy before.

Let’s do some research.

He’s a bitcoin grifter.

5b58fafb30fde72debdc22406f7a46c0.jpg
b37d39427ad97f2aebedc2a809680082.jpg

He espouses some….problematic philosophies.

e2f18996fae8b560a8472253b3ab15cb.jpg
4acc63fcf97ab9bbd924e266b07873a8.jpg
a179c71103e3de43cf92f21937e41c9c.jpg
2f2bc94af7c36ea0275d682a7e75f83d.jpg

He’s an asshole.

ebc7d80f615d56bc52b7128a171621e4.jpg
186b7fc1c129fe20673a1768fac1dca3.jpg

Trump wanted him to head the FDA lol.

d632cea740b6c1342927c1efc1ca2a50.jpg

This bio just screams FDA.
e22bd4b4de2ba7024f8f51f08441642c.jpg

Explain why I should listen to anything this dude has to say.

Is every single bit of this perfectly on-brand? Yes. Yes it is.

FAAFO!

Fantastic.

Bobby
@DatGeekDad
·
32m
Replying to
@reckless
For the record, 1st amendment of the Canadian Constitution is the Manitoba Act of 1870, which is the right to recognize Manitoba as a province. So the trucks fear their right to recognize Manitoba as a province is being violated.
  • Haha 2

My Manitoba don't want none unless you got guns, hun.  

(You know how for 20 years, people jokingly say 'The Chewbacca Defense' from South Park, when referring to some ridiculous defense in real life that is bound to fail?  I have a feeling in a few years...we're gonna look back on this escapade and use it in legal settings.  Whenever some "Muh Freedoms" American dipshit is trying to defend themselves from a serious charge having to do with actions against the state...we'll say, 'The Manitoba Defense.'  "Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this case does make any sense.  The charges against my client do not make any sense.  His armed assault on the Texas Capital do not make any sense.  He is protected by the First Amendment to engage in legitimate political discourse.  Why would my client, a patriotic Texan, invoke Manitoba's right to be recognized by Canada.  That does not make any sense.  We are here in a Texas courtroom talking about freedoms in Manitoba.  That does not make any sense.  This case does not make any sense!  All that's left to do is acquit my client of his ridiculous charges and let him enjoy his Manitoba freedoms to exist right here in Texas.  Thank you ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury.")

Someone predicted this: https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/trudeau-dictator_b_6314494

"The leader of that party does what he wants, when he wants, and no one dares question him. Would a Prime Minister Trudeau arbitrarily whip the vote and outlaw certain moral questions? Could Prime Minister Trudeau be trusted to make decisions for the good of the country, not just for his personal self-worth? Would Trudeau call in the police to enforce his vision? Let's hope we never have the opportunity to ask those questions."

• Fuck You 3

Years ago on Hornfans, I once twisted FOX News slogan to: We report, you ignite.

A handicapped woman is knocked over by a police horse and nearly trampled. It's an unfortunate result to what was generally a very controlled police action. I hope the woman is okay.

Trudeau uses the police to break up a mob. 

Trudeau orders funds frozen: likely funds raised for and directed to supporting the troublesome protest mob.

Therefore, IGNITION!:  Trudeau is a wannabe dictator violently and illegally cracking down on opposition to further his desire to be an autocrat.

I don't think this sequence is merely an attempt to boost ratings and call together people who prefer rage to thought. I don't think this is merely another logically barren attack on the ebil libs and left.

This American coverage and corresponding outrage from the right is aimed at both sides-ing the Jan. 6 insurrection. It's not about the inconsistency of the right which those traitors neither recognize or care about. It's just about the inconsistency of the America-hating, baby-fucking, woke ebil libs who will defund Trudeau who is only doing the same things Trump did.

It is dangerous to dismiss all of this as idiocy or grift. We're likely already past the tipping point, but not recognizing the cunning of the enemies that matter is a losing strategy. The overall problem is the malign buffoon electorate; they're made a problem by the cynics who control them. The Donald and Moscow Mitch are not stupid when it comes to self-interest and absolute moral bankruptcy.

ps It's just good fortune that my post follows Junior Miller's. Nice, Junior.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Someone predicted this: https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/trudeau-dictator_b_6314494

"The leader of that party does what he wants, when he wants, and no one dares question him. Would a Prime Minister Trudeau arbitrarily whip the vote and outlaw certain moral questions? Could Prime Minister Trudeau be trusted to make decisions for the good of the country, not just for his personal self-worth? Would Trudeau call in the police to enforce his vision? Let's hope we never have the opportunity to ask those questions."

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Do you know what a prime minister is or how one is chosen?

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Years ago on Hornfans, I once twisted FOX News slogan to: We report, you ignite.

A handicapped woman is knocked over by a police horse and nearly trampled. It's an unfortunate result to what was generally a very controlled police action. I hope the woman is okay.

Trudeau uses the police to break up a mob. 

Trudeau orders funds frozen: likely funds raised for and directed to supporting the troublesome protest mob.

Therefore, IGNITION!:  Trudeau is a wannabe dictator violently and illegally cracking down on opposition to further his desire to be an autocrat.

I don't think this sequence is merely an attempt to boost ratings and call together people who prefer rage to thought. I don't think this is merely another logically barren attack on the ebil libs and left.

This American coverage and corresponding outrage from the right is aimed at both sides-ing the Jan. 6 insurrection. It's not about the inconsistency of the right which those traitors neither recognize or care about. It's just about the inconsistency of the America-hating, baby-fucking, woke ebil libs who will defund Trudeau who is only doing the same things Trump did.

It is dangerous to dismiss all of this as idiocy or grift. We're likely already past the tipping point, but not recognizing the cunning of the enemies that matter is a losing strategy. The overall problem is the malign buffoon electorate; they're made a problem by the cynics who control them. The Donald and Moscow Mitch are not stupid when it comes to self-interest and absolute moral bankruptcy.

ps It's just good fortune that my post follows Junior Miller's. Nice, Junior.

They want to import chaos from the north. It invites authoritarianism and just in time for the midterms. It is no coincidence that much of the funding came from outside Canada. 

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, F250 said:

The funny thing about this "outrage" is that the RCMP has a history of being much more aggressive with First Nations protesters but moving the trucks out of the way is a clear sign of authoritarianism?

They got the best uniforms since Hugo boss asked Heydrich which way he dressed.  You leave them alone.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

They got the best uniforms since Hugo boss asked Heydrich which way he dressed.  You leave them alone.

You sure like talking about Reinhard's dick.

2 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

All the self awareness of a dog licking its own ass on the sidewalk. /Stonekettle

Edited by Willfully Horn
Attribution
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

All the self awareness of a dog licking its own ass on the sidewalk.

That dog is 100% honest, has identified the problem (itchy butt) and is taking direct action to solve it.

On the other hand, you have people shocked that their pop-up 18-wheel Sturgis Rally caused any push-back.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Tucker Carlson and Candace Owens seem to 75% understand that they are shameless grifters, but then there is also 25% of them that is just completely unhinged lunatic who has gone too far down the rabbit hole and lost touch with reality.  You can grift these people just as well without calling for invasions of Canada, parroting pro-Putin propaganda, and letting loose that crazy panicked laugh/scream thing that Tucker does when he’s getting worked up.

Seriously, Rush Limbaugh is turning over in his grave, and not just to snort the dust on the bottom of his grave this time.  All you have to do is make a joke about Hillary having cankles, Tucker and Candace.  You don’t need the rest of this nonsense - pull yourselves together!

There are grifters on both sides. For examine, Colin Kaepernick is running a highly successful race grift.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 14