Fuck Trudeau.

Incredulity

There are grifters on both sides. For examine, Colin Kaepernick is running a highly successful race grift.

Jesus. Tucker Carlson is the number one cable news host, pumping propaganda into the minds of tens of millions. Comparing Kaepernick to Carlson is like comparing yourself to Vince Young because you both played high school football.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Jesus. Tucker Carlson is the number one cable news host, pumping propaganda into the minds of tens of millions. Comparing Kaepernick to Carlson is like comparing yourself to Vince Young because you both played high school football.

giphy.gif

Does anyone under 55 watch cable "news" infotainment shows? 

1 hour ago, Caponata said:

Does anyone under 55 watch cable "news" infotainment shows? 

Yes.  It's not the main demographic, but enough of them do.  Plus their segments and words still get spread around on Twitter, Facebook, and other outlets and will still end up influencing people who don't even actively watch these channels.

8 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I think my wife may have fucked us. I requested one fucking thing: don't go to stores and don't go see friends. That's it. Let me go to the stores. Let me take the risk because I can ramp up and be super OCD about this. 

Well she disobeyed and went to see two friends at their houses over the last 2 weeks and went to Walmart twice. Now she's had two days of feeling cold, sore throat, and overall feeling fatigued and muscle aches. 

I'm scared shitless. Don't feel anything different yet but seriously considering going today to buy a pistol and ammo so if this thing gets really bad for me I can kill myself before the worst symptoms of the pneumonia distress start. 

If I'm fortunate and don't get sick very badly I'm leaving her as soon as possible and filing for divorce. She showed she can't even put my or her own health and life ahead of her selfish desires to see her friends. That's unforgivable. 

that's a deep cut

I think my wife may have fucked us. I requested one fucking thing: don't go to stores and don't go see friends. That's it. Let me go to the stores. Let me take the risk because I can ramp up and be super OCD about this. 

Well she disobeyed and went to see two friends at their houses over the last 2 weeks and went to Walmart twice. Now she's had two days of feeling cold, sore throat, and overall feeling fatigued and muscle aches. 

I'm scared shitless. Don't feel anything different yet but seriously considering going today to buy a pistol and ammo so if this thing gets really bad for me I can kill myself before the worst symptoms of the pneumonia distress start. 

If I'm fortunate and don't get sick very badly I'm leaving her as soon as possible and filing for divorce. She showed she can't even put my or her own health and life ahead of her selfish desires to see her friends. That's unforgivable. 

I want to wish you good health and, if necessary, a full and speedy recovery, though I think I might have missed something. 

Who originally posted this gem? Man, good times.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I want to wish you good health and, if necessary, a full and speedy recovery, though I think I might have missed something. 

I meant if it gets so bad that I start having severe respiratory distress and will probably die anyway. Not if I just feel bad. I have to start not being able to breathe bad because my lungs are filling with fluid, but if that were to happen I'd rather die by bullet than drowning on my own blood and fluids

And if it gets that bad and it's her selfish stupidity that caused me to die I might put one in her head too. Words can't describe how badly I hate this bitch now for doing this. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Feel free to explain why you feel so strongly about Canada's response to protests. As part of that, I'd also like a comparison between your feeling on the US's response to protests under Trump, and Russia's response to protests under Putin, and Erdogan's response to protesters on US soil and Trump's acquiescence.  Can you explain why you post more opposition of Canada's actions than any of the others? Thanks. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Anastasis said:

https://www.besthugecocks.com/watch/1164666/emma-butt-pegging-her-male-slave

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

13 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Old Lady Memories GIF by IFHT Films

Knew I wasn't going to post here for about a year minimum as we prepared to move out of the country so wanted to go out with a memorable bang. Mission accomplished

4 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Feel free to explain why you feel so strongly about Canada's response to protests. As part of that, I'd also like a comparison between your feeling on the US's response to protests under Trump, and Russia's response to protests under Putin, and Erdogan's response to protesters on US soil and Trump's acquiescence.  Can you explain why you post more opposition of Canada's actions than any of the others? Thanks. 

I wouldn't like any of that. 

At all.

I'm no polling expert like some of the folks on here and I'll give that GOP group credit for accurately predicting the 2016 Presidential election but am I wrong in considering that out of 1080 respondents (which is not defined specifically), a response rate of 1.44% is really low? I know it doesn't have to be super high to give an accurate sampling, but one would think it would at least be around 20-25%.

The sentiment surrounding the Canadian issue is strong, but I'm rather like Lobo--how many people have a grounded basis for their sentiment one way or another?

45 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Looks like minorities under polled, but hard to imagine that tilting the scales much. 

Good to see large amounts of Americans see this for what it is. 

Thank you for sharing this important information!!!

I'm SHOCKED that the disapproval rates aren't higher considering the water cannons, German shepherds, and police batons so wantonly used as weaponized tyranny against those $65k Dodge Ram owners parked on the bridge for three weeks. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Now do "percentage of Americans who think Trudeau is Canada's 'President'."  

It's hilarious how hard people are trying to make this into an American political issue. Granted, this is coming from the same people that didn't know Puerto Ricans are Americans.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Yes! The horror of keeping an eye on a foreign-funded disruption of political discourse carried out by white nationalists associated with similar elements in a neighboring country who tried to overthrow their own national legislative body!

What kind of totalitarian sick fuck would want to invoke a law to keep his country's powder dry while striving to head off a foreign attempt to cripple the national economy?

A truly democratic government leader would lie down rather than fight those external forces. A great democratic leader would impede any attempts to investigate these foreign incursions and do so in the name of freedom of speech!

The best ever democratic leader, would laugh it up with and disclose classified information to ambassadors of the foreign entity involved. He/she would maybe even kowtow to autocrats in the interests of his beloved nation whose precious democratic institutions he wants so desperately to preserve.

Maple Leaf = Swastika

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yes! The horror of keeping an eye on a foreign-funded disruption of political discourse carried out by white nationalists associated with similar elements in a neighboring country who tried to overthrow their own national legislative body!

So many assertions here. NYT quoted the online fundraising was 50% Canadian, 50% other. You’re just attempting to frame it as meddling when there’s citizens with real grievances. 

Why do you characterize it as being carried out by white nationalists? Because Trudeau called it that?

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What kind of totalitarian sick fuck would want to invoke a law to keep his country's powder dry while striving to head off a foreign attempt to cripple the national economy?

How was it an attempt the cripple the national economy? The main bridge was closed for one day. Maybe 2. And it was opened before Emergency powers were invoked. 

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

A truly democratic government leader would lie down rather than fight those external forces. A great democratic leader would impede any attempts to investigate these foreign incursions and do so in the name of freedom of speech!

The best ever democratic leader, would laugh it up with and disclose classified information to ambassadors of the foreign entity involved. He/she would maybe even kowtow to autocrats in the interests of his beloved nation whose precious democratic institutions he wants so desperately to preserve.

Maple Leaf = Swastika

He had options. He chose divisive rhetoric, hiding away, then invoking emergency powers for a non emergency. Financially de-platforming his own citizens. Now he’s keeping those powers even after the dust has settled. 

Why is it relevant? Because he’s basically written a playbook for western democracies to go after dissidents in a more aggressive fashion than we’ve seen. And the party in Executive power here thinks it’s great. 

• Fuck You 7

8 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

So many assertions here. NYT quoted the online fundraising was 50% Canadian, 50% other. You’re just attempting to frame it as meddling when there’s citizens with real grievances.

Real grievances? it was a bunch of titty babies that were such pussies that a fucking needle scared them. Sorry it took them getting arrested to realize if you want to live in a society you have to play by its rules. you know, law and order. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Care to enumerate those real grievances? 

5G microchips being inserted via vaccinations to control the population so that they can be conditioned to accept Canada being absorbed into the leadership of the World Economic Forum where they will be required to sacrifice their first born to Bill Gates.

And Freedom.

This is manufactured outrage.