Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

Not only did Greene and Massie show their ass by voting against the Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act, yesterday they also voted—along with six other Republicans—against the Asset Seizure for Ukraine Reconstruction Act, a mostly symbolic bill.

Not to be outdone by the extremists on the right, four members of ‘The Squad’ (Bush, AOC, Omar, and Tlaib) also voted against the act.

Any explanation as to why four super-liberal members of Congress (particularly these four) would vote against seizing assets from sanctioned Russian oligarchs to be used to support Ukraine?

44 minutes ago, Cacti said:

Not only did Greene and Massie show their ass by voting against the Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act, yesterday they also voted—along with six other Republicans—against the Asset Seizure for Ukraine Reconstruction Act, a mostly symbolic bill.

Not to be outdone by the extremists on the right, four members of ‘The Squad’ (Bush, AOC, Omar, and Tlaib) also voted against the act.

Any explanation as to why four super-liberal members of Congress (particularly these four) would vote against seizing assets from sanctioned Russian oligarchs to be used to support Ukraine?

That fringe be a bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Cacti said:

It was pointless bill and a bad idea. Usually during times of war Congress tends to shit out poorly thought out bipartisan bills.

2 hours ago, Caponata said:

I'm confused. From what ive read there was evidence of neo nazis or sympathizers in the azov battalion several years ago but they were pushed out, silenced, whatever... Today that battalion is putting in work fucking up Russians. What's controversial? Why not support them today? 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, B00M said:

I'm confused. From what ive read there was evidence of neo nazis or sympathizers in the azov battalion several years ago but they were pushed out, silenced, whatever... Today that battalion is putting in work fucking up Russians. What's controversial? Why not support them today? 

I haven't seen evidence they were pushed out & quit wearing Neo-Nazi insignia but if you have a source that would be great. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, kevwun said:

They dropped the second bomb through that car's sunroof.

And the guy standing outside the vehicle walked away. I think your best tactic when under a drone attack would be to spread out and take your chances that they’re not going to drop a bomb on just one guy. AND DON’T GET INTO A VEHICLE!

Dumbasses. And chances are their bodies won’t be shipped back home and their families will never know what happened to them.

5 hours ago, Foosters said:

what point are you trying to make? use your words

I'm sightly more than annoyed seeing a Neo-Nazi paramilitary being celebrated in U.S. soil. Grandparents fought them & whatnot. When this war is over you realize they're not magically going to disperse, right? And no criticizing Neo-Nazi paramilitary is not a endorsement of Putin & his fascist regime because I assume that is going to be your retort.

• Fuck You 11

10 minutes ago, Caponata said:

I'm sightly more than annoyed seeing a Neo-Nazi paramilitary being celebrated in U.S. soil. Grandparents fought them & whatnot. When this war is over you realize they're not magically going to disperse, right? And no criticizing Neo-Nazi paramilitary is not a endorsement of Putin & his fascist regime because I assume that is going to be your retort.

Good lord.  Maybe educate yourself.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Caponata said:

You’re right. Much better to commit genocide against the city of Mariupol

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Caponata said:

Hi Putin. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Are you talking about the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, and Three Percenters?

Oh no he hates those guys too. He is a progressive. You can search up all of his posts railing against them on the January 6 thread

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby on Friday became visibly emotional as he talked about the horrors that have been unfolding in Ukraine since Russia invaded in February.

Speaking to reporters at the Pentagon, Kirby was asked if he thinks Russian President Vladimir Putin is a “rational actor” after launching a war that has reportedly killed at least 10,000 civilians in Ukraine, including at least two Americans.

“It’s hard to look at what he’s doing in Ukraine, what his forces are doing in Ukraine, and think that any ethical, moral individual could justify that. It’s difficult to look at,” Kirby said, his voice starting to strain.

He paused for around 10 seconds and said “sorry” to reporters as he looked away from them, seemingly needing a moment to gather his thoughts. He went on to say that it is “difficult to look at some of the images and imagine that any well-thinking, serious, mature leader would do that. So I can’t talk to his psychology, but I think we can all speak to his depravity

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The people in that video were chanting the name of a Neo-Nazi paramilitary. Haven't kept up with it but from what I've read the Feds have arrested leaders of the Proud Boys & Oathkeepers. I don't who the "3%rs" are but I'm guessing another far right wing group of middle aged white male cosplaying idiots? 

• Fuck You 5

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Oh no he hates those guys too. He is a progressive. You can search up all of his posts railing against them on the January 6 thread

Yup, that's correct. Fuck Neo-Nazis. Full stop. How is that controversial? 

• Fuck You 4

16 minutes ago, Caponata said:

Yup, that's correct. Fuck Neo-Nazis. Full stop. How is that controversial? 

It's controversial because Pro-Russian factions are using as a justification for the invasion of Ukraine. There is also the part where people tend to avoid criticism of an ally during a time of war. Didn't Orwell have issues publishing Animal Farm because it was critical of Stalin?

19 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

It’s GRHorns “liberal” sock 

^This. It will be GRUHorn when he switches to the next sock account.

His severe lack of intellect and perspective shines through like a beacon. 

On 4/29/2022 at 8:59 PM, Caponata said:

You are one Putin loving cunt, that's a fact.  Cunt. 

• Haha 1