2022 NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round

Wally Pryor

4 minutes ago, harpercollins said:

Bears have been living rent free in surlys head for years now.

Well I guess by that measure all the Big 12 schools do. We play them a lot and we know them well. What are we fucking supposed to talk about in the basketball board that you approve of? 

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Well I guess by that measure all the Big 12 schools do. We play them a lot and we know them well. What are we fucking supposed to talk about in the basketball board that you approve of? 

you realize you are arguing with a rape apologist, right?

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

If only Texas had kept the coach who specialized in a system that relied on pressure and was called "Havoc".

Pittsburgh - - - runs out of the room to avoid thrown objects

It would have been cool if we had ever seen that system used while he was coach here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Wally S: "Sochan turned that game into a street fight."

100% true.

yep.  which is a nice way of saying CBB refs suck and reward flopping.  they really need to stop this.  just call it early a lot and guys will stop.  its the worst thing that has happened to basketball(Euro bullshit that was brought into the NBA game with the fake head snap crap)besides the block/charge ridiculousness.

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

95-63

What does that mean?

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

YOUTHINKYOUAREFUNNYBUTYOUARENOTFUNNY.

Heck, I'm primarily a fan of a school that helped Jamie Dixon walk away from his contract with no buyout. Since Jamie left Pitt is, I think, about 75-110. It's bad, very bad. We were all joking yesterday that those games we saw were the first "real" basketball we had seen since 2018 when the NCAA was last in Pittsburgh.

At least Texas has pretty much, at first and second glance, gotten it right now.

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Very true. That's what always confused me about it all. And I don't remember any media guys asking him about that.

2 things 

he actually acknowledged that he was going to be recruiting a different type of player and felt they wouldn't want to run havoc and there was a rule change on the cylinder/freedom of movement.  of course, he wasn't really a good coach with havoc and was unbelievably shitty without it.  havoc covered a lot of his faults.  It was a horrible hire but par for the course for Texas at that time.

To rally from 25 down, get it to OT with all the momentum in their favor, with UNC’s best player in the locker room, and the refs in their back pocket,  only to lose to a team that only had one player capable of dribbling a basketball.  It’s just perfect.  Absolutely perfect.  Fuck Baylor.

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1