Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

via streaming service

"televised" = ota or cable

that's the facts jack

I find it really hard to fathom that someone who can post stupid shit on the Internet with alarming regularity can't make streaming work on his teevee.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I remember one against k state and one against tcu that seemed to benefit us. Tight games became laughers. 

I fell asleep during that TCU delay for like an hour and a half and literally didn’t miss a play.

[csb]
In 1989 I had just graduated and me and some buddies went to Houston to party for a few days. One guy’s older brother worked for a law firm there that had sweet seats right behind the dugout that he gave us. Game was 4-4 when they cut off beer sales at the 7th, so we decided to call it and head for the bar (the Aquarium on West Grey), which didn’t have the game on. Drank until they closed at two, picked up Coney Island, went to the place we were staying, flipped on the TV at about 2:30 AM as the game was headed into the bottom of the 22nd, still 4-4. Astros won moments later….

[/csb]

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, petscii said:

I find it really hard to fathom that someone who can post stupid shit on the Internet with alarming regularity can't make streaming work on his teevee.

i find it really hard to fathom that people who are off by more than 20 years guessing my age would also never guess the industry in which i am employed and therefore be oblivious to the CHOICE made to refuse to pay for what i've already paid for already

enough of you heathens

TEXAS!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i find it really hard to fathom that people who are off by more than 20 years guessing my age would also never guess the industry in which i am employed and therefore be oblivious to the CHOICE made to refuse to pay for what i've already paid for already

enough of you heathens

TEXAS!!!!!!!!

Let me guess it was your fault the AC stopped working in the Longhorn Network truck a few weeks back?

Is it really time for W2's and birth certificates at 20 paces?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

enough of you heathens

TEXAS!!!!!!!!

Age is but a mindset, old top.  

FIGHT!!!!!!!!

Just now, C-Man said:

Wind blowing out. Gonna be lots of HR’s.

2 minutes ago, wood said:

WTF happened  in that video that so upset this poor fellow? I can't find anything bad...

we sang a song. Our Song. They don't have one. Watch for a lot of horns down. 

ECU = Pirate aggy 

• Haha 1