Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

6 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

delay helps the room stop spinning for East Carolina 

this.  yeah good for us tristan hasn't thrown a pitch.  I don't think it really matters for their relief guy.  He's probably only got 2 innings in him anyway.

we just need to come out and put up a couple more runs and we're good.

So I’ll take this delay to post a couple things I didn’t think were worth posting in the moment. 

todd looked safe live, looked barely out from the Soviet satellite replay. I don’t know what the team saw, but I understand keeping a challenge in your pocket when it’s already 3-0 and the sacrifice you asked for was executed. 

on the delay, I hope it just burned their second pitcher in the first inning.  

no idea how this will affect tristen. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So I’ll take this delay to post a couple things I didn’t think were worth posting in the moment. 

todd looked safe live, looked barely out from the Soviet satellite replay. I don’t know what the team saw, but I understand keeping a challenge in your pocket when it’s already 3-0 and the sacrifice you asked for was executed. 

on the delay, I hope it just burned their second pitcher in the first inning.  

no idea how this will affect tristen. 

I don’t have anything to add about the game. Just thinking all that trash soaking wet is gonna smell all kinds of horrible.  Yikes

3 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Made up a quik little snack during the delay.

20220612_163821_resized.jpg

Last night my 7 year son told told me I had bad smelling poops, and it's probably because I ate a lot of beans in my life. This is true, but it's probably more because of snacks like these.  I told him to stay out of my bathroom

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chico_SA said:

Last night my 7 year son told told me I had bad smelling poops, and it's probably because I ate a lot of beans in my life. This is true, but it's probably more because of snacks like these.  I told him to stay out of my bathroom

Username checks the fuck out.