This is a man. He's over 40. He's a man.

kopp0e

Gundy is such a spastic fuck.  Can look like a coaching genius one week and then a complete dumbass the next.  UCF has like the 4th or 5th worst rushing defense in the country, it's been pouring at times and he's thrown the ball 26 times while only running 12 times.  It's too late to run now but that entire first half was such a clinic in how to be a meathead.  

1 minute ago, Chad said:

This is Gundy in a nutshell. Wins the final bedlam in a lopsided rivalry against a higher ranked team then goes on the road and completely shits the bed against an inferior opponent.

And it was completely foreseeable, which is why the fine people at MGM are going to be paying me some $$$.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Chad said:

This is Gundy in a nutshell. Wins the final bedlam in a lopsided rivalry against a higher ranked team then goes on the road and completely shits the bed against an inferior opponent.

Was he busy playing footsie w/ another team mid-week or having his agent try to renegotiate his contract at oSu?

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Was he busy playing footsie w/ another team mid-week or having his agent try to renegotiate his contract at oSu?

They got their 20th victory in a game that has been played 118 times and made such a big deal out of it that they probably woke up Thursday morning and were to a man all, "oh yea there are more games to play....fuck"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I’ve never understood the Gundy love. He seems to choke away more big opportunities than Bob Stoops did bags of dicks.

Gundy is a Tom Herman with the comfort of also having played QB at the school he coaches at. Gundy will never get fired because everyone in Stillwater is too set in their ways. Gundy thinks he’s smarter than everyone else and OSU can’t seem to move on from him.

Gundy + OSU is the perfect example of an old marriage where both parties just slog along together with minimal happiness & success. It’s more convenient to just stay together and maintain the status quo than try to reach for something more. 

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I mean I’m laughing harder than any poke fan. Just high comedy.  But this is who you are.  Don’t blame you for not expecting anything more though.  I am not gonna sit here and pretend like you should be devastated.  Laugh and move on.  I get it.  

Secret Service Dancing GIF by Trevi Moran

On 11/11/2023 at 8:57 PM, Go Pokes said:

Considering we thought every game would be like this after South Alabama, this season is still a W. A pathetic W, but still a W.

I feel the same about OU's year.  Team is much improved over last year in some really key areas, got to beat Texas in a wild one.  Sucks to lose to OSU and hope that things shake out to play in the BigXII game somehow, but I can't be mad after last year's shitshow.

• 2 weeks later...