2022 Texans: That’s the Power of Lovie

The Earl of Texas

It  probably doesn’t matter if the Texans pick 2nd. Chicago isn’t drafting a QB. And Young probably doesn’t rate someone else giving up a lot of draft capital to trade up to number 1. The problem might be that Caserio doesn’t see it that way, panics and pays dearly to move up 1 spot. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

OK this could be much worse. That Matt Schaub special is the difference here. Indy turned it over 3 times and abandoned the run, I doubt they’ll repeat that in 2H.

This is a very loseable game.

Steelers up at half on CLE, but Chicago appears hopeless.

Edited by The Earl of Texas

33 minutes ago, Updawg said:

I agree with Doug

They still have a long ways to go so might as well keep Lovie if the clubhouse likes him.

Unless some stud coach wants to come here but who would

FUCK NO!! Lovie’s offense and defense schemes are archaic relics that are painful as fuck to watch. He is way too conservative and a dinosaur and it has been hell watching these games. Hire a young coach offensive minded coach like Steichen Philly’s OC or Ben Johnson from Detroit OR a proven winner like Harbaugh or Peyton. My preference is the latter. No more retread losers like Culley and Lovie. Lovie’s W-L récord without Ron Rivera as DC is bottom of the barrel.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Glazer is usually pretty tuned in

First of all, hilarious picture of Nick. 

Second of all, good. If Cal has a lick of sense (he is a Texas Ex after all so we can assume his brain occasionally functions) he'll clean house. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

First of all, hilarious picture of Nick. 

Second of all, good. If Cal has a lick of sense (he is a Texas Ex after all so we can assume his brain occasionally functions) he'll clean house. 

he went to Texas when you just showed up and enrolled 

and all schools have shitty grads 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

A few questions.

Who would you take with the 1st and 12th picks?

If they do can Nick and Lovie, who would you realistically want as GM and head coach?

Or 2nd pick. 😀

Bryce Young and Quentin Johnson. Get the offense set and then draft DL and LBs for the next 4 picks. This team’s biggest hole as a position group is DL from a pure number of players needed perspective.

Edited by Macklemore

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

^^^ 

I see you aren’t denying that you think that the Cowboys get jobbed every week by the referees  go back your beloved Cowboys thread  

The Cowboys have their own problems. But they have generally bettered expectations, before they blow it in the first round of the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Its always odd to me the cretin that root for teams like the Texans over teams led by one of the best qbs in our schools history

Who is this directed to? I have been rooting harder for the Colts today than I have all season for the Texans.

• Haha 1