• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

4 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

Whoever didn't put an Iron Maiden track over that clip missed a golden opportunity...

Not the Boss?

Flock of Seagulls? 

Edited by nnm

I’ve seen several in person. It looks awkward but not ugly. They’re also smaller than I thought. 
A cool feature is, much like a stainless steel refrigerator, any contact with oil from your skin will leave a print that is super easy to see after a few days in the elements.

Now you can go with a hook em or a middle finger on the tailgate or frunk if you want to be boring. I prefer to whip out my cock and balls and leave a nice still life arrangement of cock and balls prints. It's like the joy of painting, but with your junk. Only happy accidents.*

*Unless that frunk pinches off your johnson.

17 hours ago, NaTeWHO said:

You guys sent me down a rabbit hole and this is where I ended up. I'm sure it's been posted, don't care.

The arrangement deprived us of the opportunity to hear thousands of Koreans screaming "fuck you I won't do what you tell me," but I guess that message would have been too counterrevolutionary. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, demos said:

Fuck Malone. Fuck Stockton. Fuck the Jazz. Forever.

hornacek, bryon russell, and later andrei kirilenko are cool.

everyone else associated with that organization can SABOD forever

22 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

limit65.jpg

Looks exactly like the road I grew up on in northern NM.  And you'd better believe I hit 65+ on those roads on the straightaways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I don't know what's better: her trying to reholster the gun between the girls while it's still hot, or her taking a hot minute to deploy the gun itself.  Hold on, Mr. Attacker, I'm going to shoot you, but I need a minute to whip this out, cock it, get my hand out of the front of the barrel, aim it, and I MIGHT get you then...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 52-80 said:

hornacek, bryon russell, and later andrei kirilenko are cool.

everyone else associated with that organization can SABOD forever

Fuck that face-wiping asshole Hornacek also. I have no particular opinion on Russel or AK-47, other than it's cool that Kirelenko's wife gave him an annual hall pass for groupies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1