Concerts you are attending

bamachine

God I love live music!

Saw The Black Angels last night.  This was a pared down performance vs. prior shows I've seen.  Low key lighting, no psychedelic visuals, etc.  Just a great band in a small venue.  Perfect.

They opened with "Young Men Dead".  Found this video on youtube from someone stage right.  I was center left  -right in front of Alex Maas.

4wTEd-GaYnJWq-SgRDJff5SkQMO6gGdlLicKtUm0

Edited by Nuge
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Axle Hongsnort said:

Going tomorrow in Austin

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Same. Saw them at a festival in September as well and they were great. 

3 hours ago, Axle Hongsnort said:

I’ve got two extra I’m about to put on StubHub if anyone is interested

Enjoy. They're so much fun. Not sure what this means for them. They insist they're not breaking up but this is the last tour. Too bad because they're fantastic live.

The show was really good and they came out hot with "Heart it Races" and "Shadow People" as the first two songs. But we all agreed it wasn't quite up to the show at Granada in 2018. Holy shit, they blew the roof off that night.

She said she really had to pee. She was talking about sometimes there are things in life you can’t control, like needing to pee in the middle of a concert. Some dude volunteered to let her pee on him so…

According to my buddies she’s married to a hot Peloton instructor, Jess King.

Picked up a ticket for the delayed Ministry Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste 30th anniversary tour at Emo's in March. Melvins and Corrosion of Conformity open.  The plan is to play the set list from the original Mind tour. Al will probably add a shorter set up front of the new album material since that just came out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I bought stones tickets for the original COTA show last year. Got a refund, but the tickets are still in my digital wallet and look like every other digital ticket I've ever used.

Any one else had this situation and tried to use the ticket? Did it work?

I'm thinking of it's still in my wallet on Saturday, I'm going to try it. Worst case is I drive out to COTA with their shit traffic and parking and I get turned away when it scans.

Best case is I see them for free.

15 minutes ago, smoky said:

I bought stones tickets for the original COTA show last year. Got a refund, but the tickets are still in my digital wallet and look like every other digital ticket I've ever used.

I'm thinking of it's still in my wallet on Saturday, I'm going to try it. Worst case is I drive out to COTA with their shit traffic and parking and I get turned away when it scans.

My digital tickets have the new date on them. Do yours?

3 hours ago, smoky said:

be aware there's no free parking for this concert, all lots are paid. 

• Like 1