Oklahoma @ Nebraska

Constant

So…. This is the first time I’m seeing OU this year and so far the offense is out athleting Neb, but I’m not seeing the consistent “fuck why is open” schematic concepts that Lincoln used.

Cant tell much about their D because the Neb oline blows and corn refuses to just try and run the ball and so their lone plus on O, RB, never really gets shown.

CT is being the CT we all remember…

19 minutes ago, ousux said:

So yeah, basically klan

have to jump in on this one....  the kansas-nebraska enabling act of 1854 was one of the precursors to bleeding kansas that led to the collapse of the whigs and thus their northern remnants re-emerging as the pubs for the 1860 race...  but all of the trouble was in kansas.

corn are a forgotten haven of tolerance for african-americans during the civil war with an active underground railroad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_Nebraska

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So…. This is the first time I’m seeing OU this year and so far the offense is out athleting Neb, but I’m not seeing the consistent “fuck why is open” schematic concepts that Lincoln used.

Cant tell much about their D because the Neb oline blows and corn refuses to just try and run the ball and so their lone plus on O, RB, never really gets shown.

CT is being the CT we all remember…

LR's offense struggled against the same shitty Nebraska team last year.

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

LR's offense struggled against the same shitty Nebraska team last year.

Just like Texas had a Casey Thompson problem, OU had a Spencer Rattler problem that game 

Just now, Hawndoh said:

Joel said Gus is "under the weather"

Bad waffles I guess.

Hangover?

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I didn’t understand one word in that post but I thought it’s because I’m a got damn sooner.  And I’m serious.  I didn’t understand any of it.  

9 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

can someone translate this shit to American for me?

buncha kansas city faggots up in here

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

NU has some work to do to get to one of those one score losses they liked to point out under frost.

no idea why they didn’t want him to take this thrashing and then firing him. 

yeah aggy paying 1.5 to crater to appstate is looking pretty good against corn's 7.5 spread across this week and next week

21 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Of course. They bitched about us taking away their conference power when the Big XII was formed and we proceeded to go 9-1 against them.

They were arguably the best program in the nation at the formation of the Big XII. We beat them as underdogs, we beat them when favored, we won at home, we won in Lincoln, we won close games and not so close games. Mack exposed those poor souls in Lincoln to the Kama Sutra of Texas football victories. Fucking glorious

image.png.ca165ff4eff9dc6724d32a719cbabc53.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, nnm said:

I’ve been mowing my armadillo-crater “lawn.”  Just tuned in. Corn sux. CT sux. Ochoan Mathis (SP?) sux. 
Oh, and OUsux. 
The Baylor game sucks. 
the Georgia game sucks. 
All of these games are terrible. 

spray to get rid of the grubs and the armadillos move to the neighbors to eat

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

They were arguably the best program in the nation at the formation of the Big XII. We beat them as underdogs, we beat them when favored, we won at home, we won in Lincoln, we won close games and not so close games. Mack exposed those poor souls in Lincoln to the Kama Sutra of Texas football victories. Fucking glorious

image.png.ca165ff4eff9dc6724d32a719cbabc53.png

Reminder of who the husker qb was for that first one in 96