West Virginia Free money giveaway

Wulaw Horn

Prop bet:  How many yards from scrimmage (running and receiving- but not kick returns) will the RB room rack up against WVU

Score:

Texas 55 

WVU- 27

RB Room Yards from Scrimmage- 247

Bonus prompt- in honor of our guests from West Virginia, tell me a story about any cousin of yours that might be interesting.  You know, B/c people from West Virginia love their cousins.  

Here goes mine:

I was at my buddies house in Georgia around the holidays in two thousand and something or other and we were sort of bored and decided to do something. He called his cousin and his cousin was like- yeah B- I can't get out to the lake house- but if you want to go here's the keys.  The boat is fully filled up and ready to go. Fishing poles are all ready outside, swing by here to pick up the ski stuff if you want it, you can drink all the booze in the house you want other than that top shelf- that's mine- don't get into that.  Have fun, party hard, don't break anything.  Were like 21 or 22 at the time. He was like- "thanks cousin Blair you are the best".  Cousin Blair was like- don't worry about it- have fun.

Later- we go up to the house and I get a call from my mom (whose back in Texas.)  

Mom- hey- did you hear about your cousin- J?

Me- no- what happened

Her- Oh- I think she got arrested for throwing molotov coctails in Portland at the cops for some reason (this was not recent- like 10 or 15 years ago). 
Me- Awesome- thanks for sharing. 

Moral of the story- some people have cousin Blair whose awesome and makes life easy- some people have Cousin J who likes to throw molotov cocktails at the police, and some people like mountaineers and sooners just like to procreate with their cousins.  So, yeah- happy WVU week everybody.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas 41

WVU 31

RB Total Yards:  275 Yards

I've talked about him elsewhere but gotta go with my ~25 year old cousin Jeff.  Quit high school in April of his Senior year because he "didn't see the point".  Married a girl (incorrectly) named after a winter month.  Think they've separated and gotten back together probably 4 times.  They spent their honeymoon at the water park in Oklahoma City... sharing a hotel room with her mom, her sister, and her sister's two kids.  He's had about 15 shitty jobs in the last 5 months, each one ending because he got screwed somehow.  I don't know where I'm going with this other than yeah, he's pretty interesting to hear about.  Avoid actually seeing him at all costs though.

• Haha 1

I don’t even know why i do this. If I lick WVU Texas will score 70 

Texas 37

WVU - 24

RB room 197 yards

i have a cousin who was a ditzy bimbo doing blow off of dudes in every bathroom she could find and is now a holistic vegan mother who stays away from toxins dyes chemicals cloth diapers tree hugging hippy.  If she can change. So can Texas?  Nah texas will still do coke of some dudes dick in a 7/11 bathroom 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, C'Mon Man said:

TEXAS 45

WVU 28

RB room 245 yds

I have a cousin who was on tinder and ran across another cousin of ours' wives. When he clicked on the profile he realized, she wasn't doing it behind her husband's back, they were just looking for some double barreled action

Did he do the Eiffel Tower? 

UT: 55

WVU: 37

PROP: 256

My parents are the only 2 normal children in both of their families. The amount of stupid shit my cousins have done is beyond my memory & a lot of it probably belongs on a NSFW thread - & that's just what I know about from the cousins that I know about. There's no telling how much I don't know about & how many "extra" cousins I have running around. So let's just go with the most recent. This was technically my first cousin once removed but since he's the child of my cousin maybe it'll count.

First off his dad is a dead beat. Nice enough person, annoying as shit, but has a very mild disability that he can get away with working only part time & live off government aid. My cousin that married him is like 90% deaf, overweight, annoying as shit as well, carrot top, & comes from a mom that's been in & out of mental hospitals all of her adult life that partook in who knows what while pregnant. All that to say, good for her for finding someone to marry her I guess? Anyways, the kids dad is a dead beat that was enabled by his parents to continue being a dead beat & his kid is now a dead beat as well. The kid was mainly raised by the dads parents (obviously because the dad is lazy), got away with everything as a kid (totaled a car or 2 & got new-used ones), & is just like his dad in every way. Last year at Thanksgiving it comes to all of our attention that he had knocked a girl up (an actual hispanic titanic (not the baseball player) that I would rather not even look at much less entertain the idea of touching), she has run away to New Mexico without the dad & either with the baby or was very pregnant I don't remember, & the little shit has stolen his grandads car & credit card to chase after her without saying a word to anyone about any of it & wouldn't return anyone's call. The few of us left kind of sat there in stunned silence after hearing the story unfold & the details of this relationship that he was apparently in. After about 5 seconds of silence I shot my dad a glance - with every intention of making him laugh & look like an ass - & whispered "well shit. I thought he was gay". My dad must have read my mind because he snorted back "not that there's anything wrong with that" & I end up being the one making a scene choking & coughing the drink I had taken. I haven't seen or heard from that family since so all in all, not a bad Thanksgiving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, hook me said:

UT: 55

WVU: 37

PROP: 256

My parents are the only 2 normal children in both of their families. The amount of stupid shit my cousins have done is beyond my memory & a lot of it probably belongs on a NSFW thread - & that's just what I know about from the cousins that I know about. There's no telling how much I don't know about & how many "extra" cousins I have running around. So let's just go with the most recent. This was technically my first cousin once removed but since he's the child of my cousin maybe it'll count.

First off his dad is a dead beat. Nice enough person, annoying as shit, but has a very mild disability that he can get away with working only part time & live off government aid. My cousin that married him is like 90% deaf, overweight, annoying as shit as well, carrot top, & comes from a mom that's been in & out of mental hospitals all of her adult life that partook in who knows what while pregnant. All that to say, good for her for finding someone to marry her I guess? Anyways, the kids dad is a dead beat that was enabled by his parents to continue being a dead beat & his kid is now a dead beat as well. The kid was mainly raised by the dads parents (obviously because the dad is lazy), got away with everything as a kid (totaled a car or 2 & got new-used ones), & is just like his dad in every way. Last year at Thanksgiving it comes to all of our attention that he had knocked a girl up (an actual hispanic titanic (not the baseball player) that I would rather not even look at much less entertain the idea of touching), she has run away to New Mexico without the dad & either with the baby or was very pregnant I don't remember, & the little shit has stolen his grandads car & credit card to chase after her without saying a word to anyone about any of it & wouldn't return anyone's call. The few of us left kind of sat there in stunned silence after hearing the story unfold & the details of this relationship that he was apparently in. After about 5 seconds of silence I shot my dad a glance - with every intention of making him laugh & look like an ass - & whispered "well shit. I thought he was gay". My dad must have read my mind because he snorted back "not that there's anything wrong with that" & I end up being the one making a scene choking & coughing the drink I had taken. I haven't seen or heard from that family since so all in all, not a bad Thanksgiving.

This right here is what we need more of. 
It’s fine if you just want to predict the score and running back yards from scrimmage too I guess. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

Texas 44
WV 27
Prop: 215

A story about a cousin? Ok. I have a 2nd cousin who played in the LFL for the Denver Dream. Just saw her at a family reunion in August. Looks the same but was dressed conservatively so I didn't bother taking pics for y'all. And these pics were taken after she had a kid, btw. She said she doesn't play anymore but played CB at the time. Maybe she can help with our pass coverage.

10ad04f33fc897d38e75116bbb7abb1f.jpg69075c15b69f497807c61844df660a5c.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Texas 44
WV 27
Prop: 215

A story about a cousin? Ok. I have a 2nd cousin who played in the LFL for the Denver Dream. Just saw her at a family reunion in August. Looks the same but was dressed conservatively so I didn't bother taking pics for y'all. And these pics were taken after she had a kid, btw. She said she doesn't play anymore but played CB at the time. Maybe she can help with our pass coverage.

10ad04f33fc897d38e75116bbb7abb1f.jpg69075c15b69f497807c61844df660a5c.jpg

How many times did you ask your mom if you were adopted?

Texas - 38

WVU - 24

RBs - 223

Cousins:  I have a cousin who has been a missionary in PNG for about a decade.  He's a Texas fan, and I took them to a game as a send away before they shipped out permanently.

2120152362_20121020_2248272.thumb.jpg.e39ebcb39e543b8db7f0bee4d3c15d48.jpg

Shameless plug: They find themselves unable to return due to medical issues with one of their three daughters.  They are fundraising to support their new positions in the US.  He's becoming a trainer and she's doing some sort of logistical support.  DM me if you have some spare coin and I'll send you a link.