Cowboys v Giants, MNF

tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, Drew said:

They were a dropped CD wide open pass, missed DPI in the end zone, and a missed FG from putting up 17 more points and doubling up NYG tonight. With everything that went wrong that’s amazing

Refs basically stole at least a TD from the Cowboys with that non-call on the blatant PI.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Drew said:

They were a dropped CD wide open pass, missed DPI in the end zone, and a missed FG from putting up 17 more points and doubling up NYG tonight. With everything that went wrong that’s amazing

Only 14 more pts... Cowboys kicked FG right after the missed DPI

10 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

He’s pretty tough though.  He got beat up almost every pass attempt.  

It was... what... 21 pressures and 6 sacks by the end?  And he was still getting up and trying to deliver the ball downfield.  He definitely deserves credit for being a tough dude.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

trade Dak ASAP for Sam + Picks.   Dak has lost his zest for the game with the phat contract, his demeanor shows no energy.  He's on the downhill.  Get rid of him while he still has some value. 

Rush is doing great but let's not get head of ourselves.

I'm a lot happier with him than I am with #88 though.

Aside from an amazing one-handed catch tonight.

Those newer gloves the last few years are pretty amazing.

36 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

trade Dak ASAP for Sam + Picks.   Dak has lost his zest for the game with the phat contract, his demeanor shows no energy.  He's on the downhill.  Get rid of him while he still has some value. 

Lol I love the idea that the Colts would tie up like $85M in 2023 salary cap to hold two starting quarterbacks. Brilliant.

• Haha 1

and McCarthy again proved he is the worst clock manager HC in the league.  Right up there with Hackett.  3 and 7 at the 2 minute warning and the Giants out of TOs....Genius allows a roll-out to be called...player goes out of bounds to stop the clock.....clock would have gone down 40 seconds plus, down to 80 seconds total.   After the punt would have been down to about 70 seconds.  

Diggs' interception shielded McCarthy from the criticism.  I guess it's par for the course for McCarthy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JGrayDBU said:

and McCarthy again proved he is the worst clock manager HC in the league.  Right up there with Hackett.  3 and 7 at the 2 minute warning and the Giants out of TOs....Genius allows a roll-out to be called...player goes out of bounds to stop the clock.....clock would have gone down 40 seconds plus, down to 80 seconds total.   After the punt would have been down to about 70 seconds.  

Diggs' interception shielded McCarthy from the criticism.  I guess it's par for the course for McCarthy.

Talent covers lots of mistakes.

That defense is badass when it is clicking and it absolutely covered a lot of errors last night.

I like watching CRush play the game.  He ain't scared and doesn't just check-down, check-down, check-down like a lot of 'back-ups.'  As frustrating as the coaching can be at times, the Cowboys are 'interesting as hell' on both sides of the ball.  Add in a big legged kicker and dynamic returner, and ST ain't all that boring either.

I think Peyton and Eli are better most of the time without guests. Just watched. They never got in synch with Jimmy, Pat mcafee was just pitching all his sponsors, and Tracy Morgan was impaired in some way. After asking Peyton about getting rushed by Lawrence Taylor and Eli about Mark Bavarro, they couldn’t wait to get his ass gone. It was funny with Eli challenging his credibility about three Ferraris.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DougO said:

Donovan Wilson had 11 tackles, 9 solo, and a sack. He played good.

Really like having him back there. I really hated the overly conservative and pussy ass Jason Garrett. Garett seemed to love him some Jeff Heath at safety. Heath was fucking awful and the cowboys never replaced him. Unbelievable.

Heath was like Dylan Haines. You always ask yourself, why is this guy starting? over and over.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 1

Just now, Wally Fairway said:

Cooper Rush just made sure he is in the league for another 10 years. Not that he will necessarily be a starter, but someone will want him on their roster.

Reference Brian Hoyer, who is likely starting for the Patriots due to QB injuries

Yep.  Likely just made himself somewhere between $15-40mm.  

18 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

My issue with him wasn’t speed. He was terrible at tackling and usually just tried to strip the ball instead of bringing people down.

jeff heath gets a bum rap.  he was put on an island way too much due to poor execution in front of him but he was usually in the right place.  and i appreciate how he tried to wrap up instead of just throwing his body at the ballcarrier.

53 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

jeff heath gets a bum rap.  he was put on an island way too much due to poor execution in front of him but he was usually in the right place.  and i appreciate how he tried to wrap up instead of just throwing his body at the ballcarrier.

He was bad and Garrett was the most conservative pussy boy head coach ever.

Edited by Voldemort86