NFL Week 5

Dr Fear

7 minutes ago, SilasCoade said:

I don't particularly follow the NFL much, but just saw Taysom Hill scored 3 TDs against the Seahawks. Can you imagine how bad that dude would be if he had knees?

He also threw for a touchdown, recovered a fumble on special teams, and had a key seal as a fullback on a big run that iced the game.

Still, his passing ability is limited, and that's ultimately what keeps him from being effective as a full-time starter. But what Allen is doing--mixing the Red Rifle with Taysom in multiple looks should keep defenses on their toes ... for a while.

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

Fucking bullshit ass call on Brady

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

That roughing the passer penalty is complete bullshit

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

100%

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

One of the worst calls ever. And I’m a saints fan. 

2 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Oh, fuck me, that's a terrible call. I respect Brady as the GoAT, but that's fucking ridiculous. Absolutely criminal to throw that flag.

2 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

That might be the worst of all the questionable RTP calls over the last couple of years. 

2 hours ago, Frieda’s Boss said:

So ridiculous. Two third downs in a row Brady gets a phantom call to extend drive. Recognizing that he’s the goat of qbs, the league really screws with his legacy pulling this junk. 

2 hours ago, wood said:

Fuck Tom Brady's crying bitch ass.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Fuck Tom Brady

• Hook 'Em 1

Listened to the Eagles radio guys interview Dicker postgame. He got asked about big kicks in college prepping him for this moment, and he took the opportunity to mention his kick from 4 years ago this weekend when he also beat Kyler with a game-winner! Dude is an absolute baller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Kicker U wins it again. 

10 minutes ago, Noogman said:

Listened to the Eagles radio guys interview Dicker postgame. He got asked about big kicks in college prepping him for this moment, and he took the opportunity to mention his kick from 4 years ago this weekend when he also beat Kyler with a game-winner! Dude is an absolute baller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

So Dicker gets signed mid-week and then goes out and wins the game for his team?

pretty-good-larry-david.gif

cameron.gif

• Hook 'Em 2