Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

7 minutes ago, Aslan24 said:

I think the main difference between this year and last year can be summed up with this one statistic:

In 2021 Texas had four scoring drives in the first half. They were drives of 1, 2, 3, and 6 plays.

Texas' first scoring drive in 2022 was 12 plays.

Last year, Texas was able to take advantage of a few OU mistakes to jump out to a lead. This year, Texas is just the better team. They are doing anything and everything they want on offense without having to be cute.

I think the main difference is that we now have Quinn

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

OU looks bad…….really bad.  I guess Venables will get a pass with the exodus of talent after Lincoln Riley went Grapes of Wrath, but that fan base’s patience is going to be razor thin especially with the SEC looming.  You almost feel sorry for them……… almost.

No I don't.  Not even a little.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TexEx15 said:

Fuck that reviser psychology bullshit we all saw last year. 

If you’re watching this and think these losers have any chance to get within 21, I wanna make a bet with you.  

All the UT fans in the stadium deserve this.  Every single point.  I feel guilty for not being there in person and having tomatoes thrown at my ass.  

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
7 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

No doubt, but on the other hand ... J. Brooks, Cedric Baxter, Jaydon Blue, Tre Wisner all say hello

The first 3 have me gruntled,but I'm still not sold on Wisner

Barring catastrophe, he'll redshirt. Also, the OL ought to be better next season, although we lose Christian Jones ... can't believe I just said that. He finally is a plus on the OL.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I don't think they have reached point where they realized how must Riley meant for them in today's offensive world. Venerables great guy, not sure about HC

that fanbase was conviced they could lose one of the top 3-4 offensive minds in the game + half of their talent and not miss a beat.  i don't really care about riley but it will be fun to watch him go 10-2 or better for the foreseeable future while ou struggles.  riley leaving was a huge blow to that program and the fanbase refused to see it.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

If you’re watching this and think these losers have any chance to get within 21, I wanna make a bet with you.  All the UT fans in the stadium deserve this.  Every single point.  I feel guilty for not being there in person and having tomatoes thrown at my ass.  

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If you’re watching this and think these losers have any chance to get within 21, I wanna make a bet with you.  

All the UT fans in the stadium deserve this.  Every single point.  I feel guilty for not being there in person and having tomatoes thrown at my ass.  

dude, props for being Burnt Endz.

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

Barring catastrophe, he'll redshirt. Also, the OL ought to be better next season, although we lose Christian Jones ... can't believe I just said that. He finally is a plus on the OL.

Yep. Even he admitted he had no idea what he was doing until this year. Good news is we'll have that big mf'er Cam Williams to take over. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BigOrange1 said:

that fanbase was conviced they could lose one of the top 3-4 offensive minds in the game + half of their talent and not miss a beat.  i don't really care about riley but it will be fun to watch him go 10-2 or better for the foreseeable future while ou struggles.  riley leaving was a huge blow to that program and the fanbase refused to see it.

Riley leaving plus destroying their QB room. 

3 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

Kind of a reminder that sometimes, when a position unit is an abject disaster, it can sometimes make a decent player look very bad - and vice versa. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

As always, you're one of the good ones.

I mean, fuck you and all, but yeah.

• Hook 'Em 2

I’m at an undisclosed home in Austin for my Mom’s 68th.  It’s all UT fans vs my Dad and I.  They’re mostly younger but they definitely handle success MUCH better than I did.  

Sark needs to keep pedal to the metal.  Get Ewers out after 35-0 but don’t stop chucking it.