Texas vs iowa state - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Can't believe Sark left 13 seconds on the clock. What an idiot. 
Lol, right?????? I mean, what the fuck?!?!?!,!,!,!!!??? And fucking bench Ewers and Bijan. Team already quit after the first quarter and so on and so forth........./s
JFC, the people on this board.

And let's not forget to bitch about Sark.

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

People were saying the same shit last week and there went down and scored on OU with like 18 seconds left.

One of the consistent themes in this team losing is the defense getting worn out. He is right to bleed the clock in this situation. They get the ball at half, big opportunity for the defense to regroup.

I’m fine with bleeding the clock when you’re inside the 20. But we were sitting at the 40 yard line with ~40 seconds left and running the football with seemingly no urgency. If Ewers takes a bad sack, it likely wipes out a score entirely because of our kicking situation. If Bijan isn’t an absolute freak on that post over the middle for 25 yards, who knows what ends up happening? Thankful it all worked out with insane execution.

Edited by Bodowned
  • Hook 'Em 1

Love it. They were getting punked by Iowa State like the last three years and then said "fuck that" and kicked ass after that interception. 

I made a comment we had to drive long fields all year last week and maybe Ewers and company are just bored with short fields. They just can't get it going unless they have to go 80 yards 

• Like 1

I’m fine with bleeding the clock when you’re inside the 20. But we were sitting at the 40 yard line with ~40 seconds left and running the football with seemingly no urgency. If Ewers takes a bad sack, it likely wipes out a score entirely because of our kicking situation. If Bijan isn’t an absolute freak on that post over the middle for 25 yards, who knows what ends up happening? Thankful it all worked out with insane execution.

With getting the ball back there’s just very little downside when you’re that far down the field. You really didn’t want to give ISU the ball back there. I think it was well managed.

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

feels like ewers has gotten over whatever funk he was in the first hour of the game

He has a lot to learn on his footwork and approach. I am sure they got sloppy at tOSU running scout team.

He is a young QB, prone to inconsistency. Water is wet.