Texas vs. tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I think I would have more fun shaving my balls than watching this shit. 

With 60 grit sand paper. Fucking over thinling,making it difficult on yourself offense. Run the fucking ball amd simple passing game has up by multiple scores. Stomping on our own dick offense. This 2nd half will tell us if Sark ever has the chops to get it together. Just totally unecessary though. Simple ball control offense, complimentary o, that gets the ball to your reliable stud players, takes the pressure of your frosh qb, would have takin control of this game early.

Only way we win is if we nut the fuk, get physical and run the ball. Then they are goin to stack the box and we have to mid game pass in those oppurtunities.  run NUT THE FUCK UP LONGHORNS! Execute. Get the ball to your fucking backs! Fucking nut up and win the fucking game.

Too lazy to scroll back and see if this was discussed earlier in the thread, but in the first offensive drive or the game Quinn had blood all over his hand towel. On the second drive, he had a new clean towel but there was blood smeared on the side of his helmet near the ear hole; aka where you hold the helmet when putting it on. Leads me to believe the issue with the fingernail on his throwing hand is lingering . It’s painfully obvious this is the issue. This isn’t the same QB that threw for 150 in the first qtr against Bama and then lead us to 49-0. He doesn’t just suck all of a sudden. With that being said, I’m all for pulling him for Card.