What are you listening to right now?

UDontKnow

On 10/1/2023 at 11:46 AM, Napoleon said:

I’ve mentioned these chicas before, but they met a couple of years ago because they were both fans of The Strokes and after a trip to the USA (NYC around 2021/22 NYE) and tons of videos of them doing various covers, they recorded an album. They’re something like 25 & 20. (I think.)

This is a video of their lyrics to all of their songs. 

They are worth a follow. 

The links should have showed their album, but I think that they made that private and now just have the "Lyrics" video as a watching option..

This is my friend's daughter. Not really my type of music but she's getting a ton of buzz. She already has 1.3 million monthly listeners on Spotify, with only three songs.

I'm digging next band. They also only have a handful of songs but they're getting a lot of buzz too.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 2:34 PM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Thanks for posting this. Never heard of them before. I’m picking up a Mazzy Star vibe.

They have a show in austin and dallas in feb. I’m planning my spring concert schedule, and I’ll likely hit the dallas show.

• Hook 'Em 1