45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

The testimony from another female reporter yesterday was brutal. She worked for people a magazine, covering reality stars (very new at the time). Goes down to mar a lago and trump pinned her against the wall to kiss her, she’s about to get raped. Staff walked in to let her know melanoma was ready to be interviewed 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The testimony from another female reporter yesterday was brutal. She worked for people a magazine, covering reality stars (very new at the time). Goes down to mar a lago and trump pinned her against the wall to kiss her, she’s about to get raped. Staff walked in to let her know melanoma was ready to be interviewed 

Well he's admitted on tape that he enjoys doing that. "They'll let you do it" (because you're 300 lbs. and they have no choice).

• Rage+1 1

he's so fucking gross* i'd probably vomit in his face if he even touched me.

* we had a French exchange student doing some doctorate work at UT stay with us in 2017 and 2018. i kept saying 'HE'S SO FUCKING GROSS!' and she had never heard the word 'gross' before, so she learned a new English word bc of him. that's literally the most positive thing i can say about his presidency.

she also learned what a 'head shop' was 😄😊

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Staff walked in to let her know melanoma was ready to be interviewed 

Love it.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Well he's admitted on tape that he enjoys doing that. "They'll let you do it" (because you're 300 235 lbs. and they have no choice).

FIFY

So, some developments out of the NY falsified documents case today.

First, the trial judge signed a gag order saying Trump cannot discuss evidence produced solely by the prosecution in public.  Anything the defense produces is fair game.

Second, and this one is a flabbergaster that only lawdogs will likely appreciate, and that is that Trumpco filed a Notice of Removal to the federal district court in the SD NY, attempting to have the state case tried in federal court.

This is a fairly common thing in civil cases where the parties are diverse in citizenship (two states).  I didn't even know you could do it in a criminal case, but the circumstances are narrow and it seems to be intended for those occasions where a state court is so racist, for example, that a trial there would be a civil rights violation.  The grounds seem to be that he was president when many of the payments took place.  I don't believe this will succeed.

It is somewhat surprising to me that we have yet to see motions to quash the indictment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The grounds seem to be that he was president when many of the payments took place.  I don't believe this will succeed.

Wouldn't any Federal employee be entitled to make the same claim? 

15 minutes ago, The Dog said:

One of the more interesting articles of late.  It appears that the government overplayed its hand with Nauta, who clammed up, thus provoking them to seek other evidence of movement of documents away from searches.

It looks like this occurred in October, when Bratt was running things, before Smith was appointed in November.

Also, it appears from the article that Corcoran's unprivileged testimony may not have been quite the fuel-air bomb I was expecting.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

uncle-buck-ub.gif

• Haha 4

I cannot fucking believe that an adult male in the United States has a rape defense of "She's not the type I'd get to raping", and he was also the President of this country.  

Like, "Oh I mean, I'm not above raping, but she's have to fit my preference chart."  And 25mm people are like, "Yeah, that tracks.  I mean if she's not the gal to sexually molest, she's not the gal...what can you do?  Nothing wrong with some unwelcome vaginal grab-hands if she's your type though..."  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

I'm sure he'll get better counsel at trial than "Don't open with 'I couldn't rape somebody that looks like that', Mr. President."  But that he's been touting that line for decades is so fucking bizarre to me.  I know there is rape culture, and then there's arrogant rape culture.  And there's what Commander Dipshit is doing.  We gotta let the judicial process play out here, I get it.  But opening with "not my type" and then "Oh hey, it's my ex-wife who I banged against her will on occasion" is just a really fucking weird opening salvo for a guy who used to direct nuclear submarines into hurricanes.  

Gee, I seem to recall being taught from, oh, about middle school on that rape isn't about sex, iit's about power and control.  Ignoring Trump's near admission that Carroll's appearance was what would keep him from raping her, it's just a stupid angle to take in the first place.

15 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

First, the trial judge signed a gag order saying Trump cannot discuss evidence produced solely by the prosecution in public.  Anything the defense produces is fair game.

Second, and this one is a flabbergaster that only lawdogs will likely appreciate, and that is that Trumpco filed a Notice of Removal to the federal district court in the SD NY, attempting to have the state case tried in federal court.

This is a fairly common thing in civil cases where the parties are diverse in citizenship (two states).  I didn't even know you could do it in a criminal case, but the circumstances are narrow and it seems to be intended for those occasions where a state court is so racist, for example, that a trial there would be a civil rights violation.  The grounds seem to be that he was president when many of the payments took place.  I don't believe this will succeed.

It is somewhat surprising to me that we have yet to see motions to quash the indictment.

Yeah, I don't see how that is a federal question.    

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I'm sure he'll get better counsel at trial than "Don't open with 'I couldn't rape somebody that looks like that', Mr. President."  But that he's been touting that line for decades is so fucking bizarre to me.  I know there is rape culture, and then there's arrogant rape culture.  And there's what Commander Dipshit is doing.  We gotta let the judicial process play out here, I get it.  But opening with "not my type" and then "Oh hey, it's my ex-wife who I banged against her will on occasion" is just a really fucking weird opening salvo for a guy who used to direct nuclear submarines into hurricanes.  

I'd go with "She was relaxed and she enjoyed it."

Off-Topic: Taking off my Enrollment Guru hat for a moment... | ACA Signups

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, safe sex said:

That, my friend,  is rape culture

Yeah, of all the dark and evil shit I've seen on this planet...I'm still fucking naive.  I know some guys who got overly aggressive with girls back in the day.  And I wouldn't let them wipe my dog's ass, let alone vote for them for President.  Once again, my prize lack of imagination.  I forget that just as I've shaken the hands of a few murderers, I've probably been in the company of more than a handful of serial rapists.  You tell yourself your country and the people you call your fellow Americans are above that kinda shit, at least when it comes to their elected leaders.  But in the end, it's just a bullshit mutual lie we tell one another to keep this illusion going.  We probably knew he was a rapist before the 2016 election, and he was voted in not despite it...but because of it.  And by a disturbingly large proportion of uneducated women who think this kinda shit is normal, if not somewhat deserved.  Don't get me wrong, it's our fault as men.  We still hold up the weakest among us as "the alpha males", as if it that fucking means anything anymore.  

I just fucking forget which makes me complacent in some way.  I was not required, but encouraged to do those corny training videos for our church and for mentoring students at UT, and you roll your eyes and think, "Good lord, I would never take any liberty or be inappropriate with a young female under any circumstances" and you watch the damn modules and complete the questions about appropriate behavior and reporting.  And then you realize, oh wait...if we're cool with the fucking President being a sexual predator...I guess my lowly ass is probably under a justified amount of suspicion.  But yep, we're still here as a species.  Holding the absolute fucking garbage among us a high standard. 

He is going to die soon, and I'll have to spend the rest of my life worrying that the people who idolized him will come for my daughters.  I am a horribly flawed father, but I instill in them that they have value beyond reproach and should never be made to feel shame or awkwardness or pain or vulnerability.  I will never, ever be able to achieve the goal completely, that is...in the end, their path to walk.  But in the end, at least...as far as a father goes...I am not Donald Trump.  And that's enough for me.    

• Rage+1 1

16 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/421/213

Get out!  Hush my mouth and call me Rule 11! This gives some background.   It does looks like the statute was created back in the day when the segregation was in force, and there was no ability of a criminal, defendant in some southern state courts to get justice.   The removal to the federal court was seen as a forum where is justice could be obtained when it was impossible to obtain that in some state courts. 

I do not think that orange rapist traitors are a protected class warranting protection though.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/421/213
Get out!  Hush my mouth and call me Rule 11! This gives some background.   It does looks like the statute was created back in the day when the segregation was in force, and there was no ability of a criminal, defendant in some southern state courts to get justice.   The removal to the federal court was seen as a forum where is justice could be obtained when it was impossible to obtain that in some state courts. 
I do not think that orange rapist traitors are a protected class warranting protection though.

But “greatest president ever in the whole wide world, in all of history, many people are saying” certainly is.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Unfortunately or fortunately".

Does anyone with a functioning brain stem actually think this guy is not a sociopath?

#dontanswer

I accept your premise that MAGA GQP fans do not have a functioning brain stem. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

That guy has daughters. Two of them, at least.

“Historically, that’s true with stars…If you look over the last million years, I guess that’s been largely true. Not always, but largely true.  I told Ivanka this when she was younger, and she did not say it was not true….”

I know, falsified documents, and not stormy, but Snark is Snark and a bit is a bit

Edited by Gatorubet

"A lot of people don't know that one of our greatest stars was Fatty Arbuckle, who got away with murdering a girl. Do you know about Fatty Arbuckle?
<does impression> "THIS IS A HEAVY POUND OF BEEF!"
He killed a girl. Huge scandal. One of the biggest. They called it the "crime of the century."
I didn't murder Jean Carrol, who I NEVER met and isn't my type, and some people are saying I'm even bigger than Fatty Arbuckle. I didn't, but if I had It would be the perfect murder, and people say it would probably be even bigger. The new "crime of the century," even.
<does impression again>
"THIS IS A HEAVY POUND OF BEEF!"

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

"If you look over the last million years..."

A person said that.  An adult human.  On the record.  As a rationale.  In court.  And he used to control nuclear weapons.  

I know, I know...we get the site all pissy and shitty, but I am dying to know the DT rationale behind this.  He's obviously criminally insane.  

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

"If you look over the last million years..."

A person said that.  An adult human.  On the record.  As a rationale.  In court.  And he used to control nuclear weapons.  

I know, I know...we get the site all pissy and shitty, but I am dying to know the DT rationale behind this.  He's obviously criminally insane.  

Well, while modern humans are pegged at 200k years ago, pre human types were walking around.   He prolly is fantasizing being an Australopithecus Robustus trying to assault all the Aferensis in sight.  Still a disgusting thought.  Those footsteps in the sandstone are running away from pre human tfg.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah, I know we have ancestors.  But I don't think there were a lot of "rapey stars" back then.  Maybe, I suppose.  Let's just go ahead and game out that reality TV show.  Also, you said "pegged"

• Drool 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated