45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Anyone watching the US get waxed in the Ryder Cup is also subject to a barrage of "TrumpGolf.com" commercials where they're claiming:

• he's "co-designer" of the course in LA (with Pete Dye). Sure
  • everything is world class, the best clubhouse, food (don't fucking do it, burger people) and service
  • it's the "best daily fee course in the world"

But the chef's kiss is the final soundbite: "remember, Pebble only has the bay, Trump National has the entire ocean!"

• Haha 3

So Hall is alleged to be a conspirator in the Coffee County voting machine deal.  The prime target there is one Sidney Powell.
Yeah
IMG_1757.thumb.jpeg.95d12fb0a05f602efe50e6b01cecde68.jpegIMG_1758.webp.f517d2e3bcb3f6775c531f330de1e22b.webp
I said a while ago that I thought Latham (photo on the bottom) would be the first to flip. She and Misty Hampton (first photo) both see Hall getting off with little negative impact and a misdemeanor, and have to think about going to forced-scissoring Georgia state prison.
Since Hall will explain all the details of the coffee county voting machine breach stuff, and as we know that Sydney will be pointing her finger at them to save her ass in the first trial, I would think both of these could get a similar deal. Hall and both of them could take down Sydney and Clark. 
The problem with lawyers is that we are so emotionally and financially wedded to our law licenses that it is difficult to get lawyers to flip and admit something that essentially destroys their ability to earn a living later in life.
That said, Sydney has a whole lot more to fear than losing her law license.  But I do not see her flipping. Ever.  She will get convicted and then string out a long litany of bullshit appeals.    It would be a terrible defense lawyer who does not agree to misdemeanor convictions for these two for the coffee county stuff,  and my money is on these two flipping prior to Sydney’s speedy trial.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Yeah
image.thumb.jpeg.985150d1ab40717160f547e83b28420a.jpeg

image.jpeg.1af9e11e43e3aa63927a9f396c19ee94.jpeg
I said a while ago that I thought Latham (photo on the bottom) would be the first to flip. She and Misty Hampton (first photo) both see Hall getting off with little negative impact and a misdemeanor, and have to think about going to forced-scissoring Georgia state prison.
Since Hall will explain all the details of the coffee county voting machine breach stuff, and as we know that Sydney will be pointing her finger at them to save her ass in the first trial, I would think both of these could get a similar deal. Hall and both of them could take down Sydney and Clark. 
The problem with lawyers is that we are so emotionally and financially wedded to our law licenses that it is difficult to get lawyers to flip and admit something that essentially destroys their ability to earn a living later in life.
That said, Sydney has a whole lot more to fear than losing her law license.  But I do not see her flipping. Ever.  She will get convicted and then string out a long litany of bullshit appeals.    It would be a terrible defense lawyer who does not agree to misdemeanor convictions for these two for the coffee county stuff,  and my money is on these two flipping prior to Sydney’s speedy trial.

FIFY

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

IMG_1759.thumb.png.861504174b86354d3ab83e72b921794d.png

That exact moment when your brain finally understands the “find out” part, when you realize that an entire lifetime of white woman in Georgia privilege, might not get you out of this.  

You can almost see her thinking, “…this will be just like what those awful Negroes did to Paula Deen!”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 9/29/2023 at 3:38 PM, The Dog said:

terms of the plea deal:

Scottie got busted on a vote fraud rap
He beat the rap by rattin' on some Trumpkins
He said, hey, I know it's dangerous
But it sure beats Macon
But the next day he got offed
By the very same Trumpkin Bacon

These are Trumpkins who DIED DIED

They weren't my friends, and they all DIED

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

On 9/29/2023 at 3:57 PM, BamaATL said:

My money on not taking a plea is Chesboro, and he's the guy to get the max sentencing across the board.  

My other pick would be Ellis, because she was too stupid to work in traffic court as a lawyer.  

Chesebro has a pinched self-righteous Jeff Davis face. He'll go to his prison grave demanding to be tried again so he can prove his clever tricksiness was legal.

I think Ellis is doubling up on the Prozac.

12 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

But it sure beats Macon

26 reps and a bottle of wine

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

17 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

But it sure beats Macon

This is so great.  RIP Jim Carroll. 

• Like 2
  • Drool 1

anybody have a still shot of him at said defendant table at the courthouse?  Because it would make for a fantastic Ruprecht meme from "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"

"Your honor, may I please go go the bathroom?..."

(sound of his mushroom dick leaking piss into his adult diaper)

"Thank you"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

She looks very scared 

You would be too if you knew that your legal failures meant that no less than 50,000 incel MAGAs armed to the teeth will hunt you down to rape, torture, and murder you if this case goes sideways on Donald.  And I appears that it will be.  

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Not really news bc the AG is going to call him and the other Trumps in its case in chief. 

If I am understanding this correctly, he has two options, neither are good

1.  Commit Perjury

2.  Attempt to use the 5th, which in civil court is essentially an admission.  Essentially speaking, the judge will look at your refusal to defend your practices.  Considering that he has already ruled guilty, I can't imagine that will help in any way.  

Do I have that right?