45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

17 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

If I am understanding this correctly, he has two options, neither are good

1.  Commit Perjury

2.  Attempt to use the 5th, which in civil court is essentially an admission.  Essentially speaking, the judge will look at your refusal to defend your practices.  Considering that he has already ruled guilty, I can't imagine that will help in any way.  

Do I have that right?

Yeah pretty much. In depos they all pled the 5th. I don’t bet we get any fireworks 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

No red tie?

Also, that decal on whatsnername attorney; is that a gaming laptop?  

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I thought it was the only fans logo

LOL yep... ASUS ROG. Republic Of Gamers.

Now I wanna know her Steam handle

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

LOL yep... ASUS ROG. Republic Of Gamers.

Now I wanna know her Steam handle

Sidebar for some nerd talk.

Goddamn, that's just perfect.  His attorney went to Best Buy to get herself a spiffy new laptop and got talked into some piece of shit gaming device running the Home version of Windows that weighs 9 lbs and has a battery life measured in minutes, but by God look at that display.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Goddamn, that's just perfect.  His attorney went to Best Buy to get herself a spiffy new laptop and got talked into some piece of shit gaming device running the Home version of Windows that weighs 9 lbs and has a battery life measured in minutes, but by God look at that display.

I can just imagine her giving her opening statement while the laptop lid is doing RGB foolishness lol

• Haha 2

I might actually watch those shot stains testify knowing that the audience isn’t a bunch of clapping hyenas but trained judges and prosecutors who know the rules of evidence a million times better than trumps ambulance chasers. They won’t be honest so they’ll get cut off at every turn with full explanation to the jury most of whom will already know they’re liars. Fuck around and whatnot.

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

You would be too if you knew that your legal failures meant that no less than 50,000 incel MAGAs armed to the teeth will hunt you down to rape, torture, and murder you if this case goes sideways on Donald.  And I appears that it will be.  

Please. MAGA nation will kill the judge and NY DA's to shreds first, because it was all a fix and trump and his attornies never had a chance. 

True.  But remember, unpaid attorneys who have their home addresses and cell phone numbers plastered all around the internet for marketing purposes are a shitload easier to get to than Judges and DA's who still get muni protection.  When you're looking to lash out, you don't always go John Hinkley.  Sometimes you just go for the lowest hanging fruit.  I don't think America understands how many people are gonna die in the next 15 months.  Actually, they do...they just don't understand it's all their team v. their team.  

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/10/02/nyregion/trump-fraud-trial

Speaking to television cameras during the break, Trump calls for Justice Engoron to be disbarred. “This is a judge that should be out of office,” he said. “This is a judge that some people say could be charged criminally for what he’s doing.”

We’re back in the courtroom and Trump is back at the defense table. It remains to be seen whether lawyers for the attorney general will bring Justice Engoron's attention to the former president’s comments saying he should be disbarred.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I might actually watch those shot stains testify knowing that the audience isn’t a bunch of clapping hyenas but trained judges and prosecutors who know the rules of evidence a million times better than trumps ambulance chasers. They won’t be honest so they’ll get cut off at every turn with full explanation to the jury most of whom will already know they’re liars. Fuck around and whatnot.

No jury dude.  It's a bench trial.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Thing is, most gaming laptops don't have great-looking displays. They tend to be lower rez (1440p for something that size) and poorer color quality, but really fast refresh rates and updates. And it turns out, those are also the cheapest LCDs.

You pay extra to get a high powered CPU, a discrete GPU, lots of storage space (games are space hungry), RAM. Everything else, you can cheap out on. So gaming stuff tends to be more expensive than budget, but still much cheaper than the high end good stuff.

For lawyering, you don't need more than a budget computer. You aren't rendering 3D, you aren't doing digital creation, you aren't doing development.

The only reason you pay more is to get that high end experience... the nice display, the quiet laptop, snappy UI response times, long battery life... only one of which you'd get from a ROG/Alienware etc.

In short, the probability she's using that laptop for its intended purpose -- games -- is basically 1, minus maybe a few ten thousandths.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Speaking to television cameras during the break, Trump calls for Justice Engoron to be disbarred. “This is a judge that should be out of office,” he said. “This is a judge that some people say could be charged criminally for what he’s doing.”

We’re back in the courtroom and Trump is back at the defense table. It remains to be seen whether lawyers for the attorney general will bring Justice Engoron's attention to the former president’s comments saying he should be disbarred.

This seems like a smart tactic by dotard. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Is not asking for a jury trial a trump legal move, to better help his appeal case ? Long shot hope of getting this thrown out ?

no Habba fucked up. 

there's no strategy here other than to blow hot air for the TVs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Dog said:

no Habba fucked up. 

there's no strategy here other than to blow hot air for the TVs. 

I think it was strategic, so he can keep shitting on a judge rather than 12 strangers, most of whom would probably hate his guts and give him the harshest sentence possible.

With everyone else turning on him, I'd offer him a universal deal. Admit you lied about everything, agree to never run for office ever again, or to appear publicly or post publicly ever again, and you can live out your life in the smallest suite at Mar a Lago. Breach the conditions even once and its Rikers fucking Island asshole. 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Who is Mr Hairplug next to him?

image.png.5c672670d1d2e91cbff9650088eedc37.png

And what is Brian Cashman doing in the gallery?

image.png.731f4703b51dd8958ae7c84d00e618cb.png

And what is this guy's story?

image.png.b09be5d34020db5d135255fce5d47894.png

Mr. Hairplug is Chris Kise, a guy I was buddies with in HS (but haven't seen since).

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

What legit, qualified lawyer would take the gig?

Kise is legit and got paid up front.  Habba, not so much.

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

Nobody because he keeps firing them. At least Kise is smart enough to get paid up front...twice:

44 minutes ago, 'stache said:

As mentioned, Kise is not an ambulance chaser.  

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Do some people actually believe him with he does his "some people say.." shit, or do they just accept it as a casual part of the way he talk knowing that what follows is clearly a lie?

There are plenty of people that post on this board that 1000% believe what he says 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Trump calls for Judge Engoron to be disbarred. “This is a judge that should be out of office,” he said. “This is a judge that some people say could be charged criminally for what he’s doing.”

Only  a stable genius like Trump would call for the disbarment and criminal charging of a judge overseeing his case at the exact moment that another court overseeing another case is examining other statements he made attacking that judge to taint the jury pool.

IMG_0366.gif.dca18cfb1199453d88c4651199071213.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Only  a stable genius like Trump would call for the disbarment and criminal charging of a judge overseeing his case at the exact moment that another court overseeing another case is examining other statements he made attacking that judge to taint the jury pool.

IMG_0366.gif.dca18cfb1199453d88c4651199071213.gif

He's made it almost to 80 acting like this every day.  Why would he stop now?