45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I can't decide if I want the judge to issue a gag order or not.  I love the idea of Trump feeling unfettered and just lashing out randomly.  Then again, he'll ignore any gag order, so we'll still get the same insane tweets but the judge might actually hold him in contempt.  

So, I guess gag order?

I am all of gag orders in every case.  It would also be awesome if it somehow extended to social medial so that I never see another stupid embedded tweet (x) re-blasting whatever dumb shit he said on truth social.   

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Breaking News: Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, has been placed in “timeout” and lost his phone privileges for 1 hour.  Sources say he’s “fussy”, although some attribute this to “just needing his diaper changed” while others believe “the boy needs more discipline.”  For his part, President Trump has promised that he will “eat his vegetables and be good” if he gets his phone back, but when this request was denied he suggested that everyone was being “real meanies” and the “worst ever” before suggesting that the Presidential Records Act authorized him to execute them.

trump - prisoners in Guantanamo are treated better than me !!!!

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Ask yourself whether that looks more like someone taking a picture with Chuck Schumer at some event, or like Schumer posing with his lover.  And then ask yourself why you’re believing an implausible rumor that Donald Trump just started in the middle of his fraud trial to discredit the judge while retweeting some random supporter.  

image.gif.99417590e4cd85156679213a2ffa3ef7.gif

The memes from "Cool Hand Luke" practically make themselves, "Any man posting business about the judge's staff spends a night in the box."  

Trump woke up this morning to launch an armada of internet bullies talking shit about the judge smiling on camera in court as being inappropriate and unprofessional.  He'll go to bed tonight having the worst nightmare of all---he has to shut the fuck up for a month.  Last time he did that he was 6 months old.  And in both cases, he should have been smothered.  

9 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Product placement deal?

Paid for by Alienware.

8 hours ago, Smax said:

This gaming laptops are the best laptops on the market hands down.

For the shit show this is, this is a dumb "nit pick"

Sarcastic Joke GIF

Tell me you're a poors without telling me you're a poors...

Gaming laptops make some big sacrifices to get high performance at an affordable price point.

Up in the $3000 tier range, you sacrifice nothing. Better battery life, better displays, quieter fans, better cooling, etc etc etc.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I'll take "none of the above".  They ain't doing jack shit to the bastard.

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Satchel said:

When will Melania find out there are no billions to be left to Baron? 

From Zagreb to Sarajevo, Ljubljana to Lisbon, Manhattan to Mar-a-Lago.  Imagine how much old man, cum-of-mushroom dick soup that rancid cunt had to swallow or wipe off her face over the decades.  And in the end, she'll have almost nothing to show for it but a pile of bankruptcy filings, a list of mistresses demanding hush money, and helping her son weigh offers to play the titular role in the George Muresan biopic.  She should take the honorable way out and smother Trump in his sleep.  She'd be well taken care of in that case and never have to worry about debasing herself ever again.  

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

56 minutes ago, kevwun said:

potatoes are are vegetable

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

As is ketchup 

13 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

sauteed onions are a vegetable

Burger buns are made of plant matter, mostly, which is kinda vegetable like

4 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

As  is vegtable shortening .

Honey, you take all that...throw it in a pot with some broth and this here fatty bone.  Baby, you got yourself a stew!

-Carl Weathers, future Secretary of Agriculture

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

She should take the honorable way out and smother Trump in his sleep.  She'd be well taken care of in that case and never have to worry about debasing herself ever again.  

If one has slept with Trump, one cannot debase one's self again.  The bar is too low.

• Hook 'Em 4

31 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

From Zagreb to Sarajevo, Ljubljana to Lisbon, Manhattan to Mar-a-Lago.  Imagine how much old man, cum-of-mushroom dick soup that rancid cunt had to swallow or wipe off her face over the decades.  And in the end, she'll have almost nothing to show for it but a pile of bankruptcy filings, a list of mistresses demanding hush money, and helping her son weigh offers to play the titular role in the George Muresan biopic.  She should take the honorable way out and smother Trump in his sleep.  She'd be well taken care of in that case and never have to worry about debasing herself ever again.  

Ooh, do you think they'll recreate the best moment in commercial history?

Gheorghe Muresan Cologne - YouTube

"I'm Gheorghe Mureșan, do you want to smell like me?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2