Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

If I was Trumps lawyer there would be no way I’d let him get within 100 miles of the witness stand.  I can’t imagine anyone having more material on them that would show they have a tendency to lie.  

A lawyer can not stop his client from testifying if they really want to do so.

14 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

The judge just stated he expects closing arguments next Tuesday.  I presume that means the defense will have some witnesses between now and then.  

I think it mostly has to do with the calendar. They're letting the jurors take Friday off for vacation plans and you don't want closing arguments followed by a long holiday weekend before the jury deliberates. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Clyde is (thankfully) not from OH, but GA via Canada.

Chucky Pancamo is a good pull.

Well there you have it. If the president of Hell's Angels is supporting Dotard then I'm certainly changing my vote.

12 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

Well there you have it. If the president of Hell's Angels is supporting Dotard then I'm certainly changing my vote.

Biden just lost the meth distribution vote

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Trump pulling out the A-List

image.png.3774d68ef3b7c4269741eb6ce9e7777f.png

I fully acknowledge my redundant posts about the Simulation, hatred for Trump, and Frank Stallone.  But come the fuck on people.  Put me on ignore, but that’s a younger Frank Stallone.  This isn’t real anymore.  This is insane. 

• Haha 3

Oh sweet mother of Moses.  You all realize we are all collapsing in on ourselves?  This fucking guy is likely gonna be the next Secretary of the Interior.  And 70% of the country is gonna think, “yeah. That makes sense.  “

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Clyde is (thankfully) not from OH, but GA via Canada.

Chucky Pancamo is a good pull.

I LOLed really hard at "Alan Dershowitz (Alan Dershowitz)"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

What elementary school did you go to where they were selling those?

Definitely wasn't in Texas

Well, yeah.  Had to save up your money and pick that up at Spencer's with cold hard cash.  Had to carry it really carefully under your arm as you rode your bike home from the mall, but if you fell, you'd have scraped your face all to hell before you let anything happen to that treasured masterpiece.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Having to marry any one of those three would mean the answer to "kill" is "yourself."

hey if any thing habba is one loyal cunt . if you gotta do dirt that bitch be like "ride or die " so i will give her that respeck 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, mr.goodkat said:

hey if any thing habba is one loyal cunt 

It's because Trump hasn't grown tired of her.  When he does and ditches her (and me most certainly will), and likely stiffs her on her legal bill, we'll see how loyal of a cunt she is.

A perfect storm of disastrous circumstances has led me to actually work today.

How did Cohen end up? Did the prosecutors redirect or nah?  

I have to say that the long string of red tie shit-flinging Gibbons that have paraded through the courthouse recently might not play well with jurors.  They might take it as Trump and Company trying to sway their opinion with their juvenile red tie support bullshit..

What Sayeth Lex Canum?

7 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

A perfect storm of disastrous circumstances has led me to actually work today.

How did Cohen end up? Did the prosecutors redirect or nah?  

I have to say that the long string of red tie shit-flinging Gibbons that have paraded through the courthouse recently might not play well with jurors.  They might take it as Trump and Company trying to sway their opinion with their juvenile red tie support bullshit..

What Sayeth Lex Canum?

Cohen is done, and apparently the defense's second witness, Costello is making a complete ass of himself.  The first defense witness, was somehow Blanche's paralegal.  

Just now, BamaATL said:

Cohen is done, and apparently the defense's second witness, Costello is making a complete ass of himself.  The first defense witness, was somehow Blanche's paralegal.  

I'm sure this will play well with the jury.

• Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty