2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

You guys are so fuckin soft. 

As an Astros fan all y'all Ardmore South mfers can fuckkkk allll the way off but as an objective MLB watcher who's seen plenty of ups and downs from both the Astros and Mariners, get your shit together and nut up. It's baseball, anything can happen in the last month.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

You guys are so fuckin soft. 

As an Astros fan all y'all Ardmore South mfers can fuckkkk allll the way off but as an objective MLB watcher who's seen plenty of ups and downs from both the Astros and Mariners, get your shit together and nut up. It's baseball, anything can happen in the last month.

Yep... shit is far from over.  That said, if I were a Ranger fan I would fatwa fud for that magic number bullshit in the second week of August.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, Bregs said:

Can we get a Rangers magic number update, please?

Well their real magic number is 23 which means some combination of 23 Blue Jays wins and Rangers losses means they will be eliminated from the postseason...

Edited by Pimphand
  • Like 1

Aggtros bottom feeder fans acting like they accomplished something running a train on a team that was like 2-13 already coming in. So aggy...

I'm looking forward to seeing some new blood on the field. Might even make them play a little more competitively if they see a kid looking to take some jobs.  

9 minutes ago, DougO said:

Aggtros bottom feeder fans acting like they accomplished something running a train on a team that was like 2-13 already coming in. So aggy...

I'm looking forward to seeing some new blood on the field. Might even make them play a little more competitively if they see a kid looking to take some jobs.  

World Series Sport GIF by MLBhow 

Edited by Gourmand
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DougO said:

Live look at Rangers trophy room

image.thumb.gif.a494beedce7d0c7c0df01c7c2d028cf0.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DougO said:

I'm not sure how that's equivalent to Aggies. I mean, the Astros just swept Appalachian State on the road. That's not like A&M at all. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4