2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

On 10/3/2023 at 4:43 PM, BeardIP said:

Regardless, what will be funny is when the Rangers go as far, if not further, than the Astros in the 2023 playoffs after the public orgasm they've gave themselves for backing into the AL West.

Remember when I said this 20 days ago before our first game against TB? I was right, it is very, very funny.

Memories of a cringe "guess we will never know" and reckless speculation of being hungover and unprofessional as they giggled at the good fortune to get home field advantage. A home field advantage that ended up being the greatest disadvantage.

Anyways, going to the World Series but I hope those sweet AL West 2023 T-shirt keeps you warm at night while we move on to the World Series, cheaters!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Before we get into things, I'd like to take a quick moment to congratulate Houston on their 2023 AL West division championship.

Someone check to see if it's okay if the Rangers celebrate tonight.

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I guess we’ll never know. 

-A Bregman

Holy shit sir. You fucking win the gotdamn evening.

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Meh bitch even if we lost 72-1 you would still have to jump and swing up just to hit us in the knees.

Also have fun being Philadelphia's biznatch.

You're not original, but you are prolific.  I think there's a couple of more threads in which you can post your butthurt ragey wit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You know, y'all better win it all or this thread is gonna be hilarious.

They knocked you out of the playoffs and won the pennant in the process. They have ultimate bragging rights on you until you can return the favor and eliminate them or win a pennant. That’s how rivalries work

• Like 2

On 4/3/2023 at 9:08 AM, TexArcher said:

Oh, look, the fair weather Rangers fans have awoken from their decade of slumber.  

Look, your pitching improved significantly, maybe enough to go from an abysmal 68-94 all the way to a mediocre 81-81.  But deGrom is a huge injury risk and Perez is a huge regression risk.  If both of those things go wrong, you might very well lose 90+ again.

So, don't start daydreaming about winning our division.  That would be pathetic even for the guys who think the Cowboys are gonna win the Super Bowl every year.  Even if y'all somehow miracle your way to 90 wins, you're still gonna be 10 to 15 games behind Houston.  Which is better than 38, like last season.  Jesus, 38.  But sign a couple of pitchers, and here y'all are, thumping your underdeveloped chests again.  It's actually kind of adorable, like when a Down Syndrome kid puts on a superhero costume.

In conclusion, the Rangers suck, Arlington sucks, your fair weather fanbase sucks, you suck, and your mom sucks.  And this thread will be a ghost town by July 4th.  Again.

GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

They knocked you out of the playoffs and won the pennant in the process. They have ultimate bragging rights on you until you can return the favor and eliminate them or win a pennant. That’s how rivalries work

And Houston has knocked your bandwagon boys out FOUR consecutive times, so you can go sit your mansplaining ass down over there.