2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

7 hours ago, campcrunk said:

I'm certainly no daddy98, but I went through a little of his firm too and had some of the same thoughts. It looks to me like one of his main issues is that he has a tendency to block too high mostly without enough knee/hip bend (and he's admittedly 6'7' allegedly which makes it harder). I have to agree that he didn't show much in the passing game - but if his roll is to be a blocking surface, I have zero issue with the take. He just needs to spend plenty of time in the weight room and working on his technique with Banks (and I'm sure he will). I can say that I love that he's a VERY willing blocker. As long as he spends time doing plenty of squats, working on blocking technique, and preferably developing his hands, I'm perfectly fine with him being a Horn. You can always use a guy like that

spacer.png

x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x. Lulz.
And there are plenty of gorgeous Japanese women:
Haruka Ayase, Yui Aragaki, Mei Nagano, Mai Shiraishi, Kyoka Fujisawa, Noriko Fukuda, Yuzuki Gushima, Kyoko Fukada, Aki Shibuya, etc.
The hell? Please tell me you're Japanese...otherwise you need a shot for the yellow fever.
  • Haha 2

- Except the prism through which they are looking at this move, as well as pretty much all other moves (including something as broad and significant as a coaching change), is whether or not it would help them beat Texas.  The centerpiece of their asinine "Plan 2024".
- And this guy (as Chuckie pointed out) is the Aggiest of Aggies ... here's another sample from him
image.thumb.png.aa4d32bf49979a92df4c6f95fc749d1b.png

Forefront.

Of.

Everything.

Yup, that describes aggy to a t.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 12/25/2023 at 3:07 AM, BachelorTrek said:
x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x. Lulz.
And there are plenty of gorgeous Japanese women:
Haruka Ayase, Yui Aragaki, Mei Nagano, Mai Shiraishi, Kyoka Fujisawa, Noriko Fukuda, Yuzuki Gushima, Kyoko Fukada, Aki Shibuya, etc.

The hell? Please tell me you're Japanese...otherwise you need a shot for the yellow fever.

Nope!

I like white and "yellow".

Except Japanese aren't very "yellow" at all-- most I've met have whiter skin than my white skin.  Lulz.

Nope!
I like white and "yellow".
Except Japanese aren't very "yellow" at all-- most I've met have whiter skin than my white skin.  Lulz.
Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful women of every race/ethnicity, but Asian women all tend to look about 14 until they reach 40. I couldn't imagine living in Japan in my 20's and trying to date...while staying on the right side of their laws AND not hitting on a grandma that looks 30

5 minutes ago, ousux said:

Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful women of every race/ethnicity, but Asian women all tend to look about 14 until they reach 40. I couldn't imagine living in Japan in my 20's and trying to date...while staying on the right side of their laws AND not hitting on a grandma that looks 30emoji23.png

Once it starts going south it gets their very quickly.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Has Evan Stewart signed with Ole Miss yet? WTF is the hold up? All overhyped and overpaid aggy trash needs to go there.

I think he could still end up back at aggy.  I'm not convinced either side has the self respect to move on.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Bobby stepped away from the OTF stream for a few minutes and came back saying, "there is some things going on in the portal that could be interesting, put it that way." He couldn't divulge the information. 

I wish he would have worded that differently. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Bobby stepped away from the OTF stream for a few minutes and came back saying, "there is some things going on in the portal that could be interesting, put it that way." He couldn't divulge the information. 

Just watched that part. Doesn't look like good news, but we'll see. 

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.