RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

So the Qanons love RFK Jr, but then he goes and picks a running mate whose background is

• Her parents are from China
  • She started up an artificial intelligence company
  • She was married to a Jewish guy
  • Said ex-husband was the co-founder of Google, which is evil as far as Qanon is concerned
  • She was a Democrat 
  • She supported Pete Buttigieg, a gay man, for President
  • After Biden got the nomination, she supported him

George Soros could not have come up with a better candidate to control RFK Jr.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

I read she paid for the Super Bowl commercial. She bought herself that vp nod 

It's more about what she can fund as a running partner getting their names on all of the ballots.

And he's not fucking her.

It's more about what she can fund as a running partner getting their names on all of the ballots.
I'd like to. Reminds me of Tatiana Maslany.
  • Drool 3

1 hour ago, JohnnyRage said:

Yes, I heard on NPR today (I think it was "Studio 1A") that for more than a few states, if you don't have a named VP then you cannot be on the November / General ballot.

11 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

He’s a Kennedy, he’s fucking her. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

what exactly are her qualifications other than probably having a lot of google founder divorce money? Wikipedia tells me that she started and sold the startup but the sale was after she married the google guy. The timing creates questions of the legitimacy of the sale.

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

what exactly are her qualifications other than probably having a lot of google founder divorce money? Wikipedia tells me that she started and sold the startup but the sale was after she married the google guy. The timing creates questions of the legitimacy of the sale.

She has money. That's it. She never coached a football team, hosted a right wing talk radio show, slung drinks at a bar, or spent her days contributing to QANON forums, etc... I honestly dont know how she expects to match wits with the intellectual heavyweights in DC. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So the Qanons love RFK Jr, but then he goes and picks a running mate whose background is

• Her parents are from China
  • She started up an artificial intelligence company
  • She was married to a Jewish guy
  • Said ex-husband was the co-founder of Google, which is evil as far as Qanon is concerned
  • She was a Democrat 
  • She supported Pete Buttigieg, a gay man, for President
  • After Biden got the nomination, she supported him

George Soros could not have come up with a better candidate to control RFK Jr.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Only her mom is from China.  So she's a second-generation immigrant.  Just like Trump.

Is Fox News running stuff about RFK?  Because my magat in laws knew about his VP pick WAY before me or even Surly.  They don't get their info from anywhere else, so it has to be Fox News. 

If so, have they not figured out yet that RFK is probably going to peel off more voters from dotard than he will Biden? 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is Fox News running stuff about RFK?  Because my magat in laws knew about his VP pick WAY before me or even Surly.  They don't get their info from anywhere else, so it has to be Fox News. 

If so, have they not figured out yet that RFK is probably going to peel off more voters from dotard than he will Biden? 

BuT hIs LaSt NaMe Is KeNnEdY!!!

32 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

BuT hIs LaSt NaMe Is KeNnEdY!!!

I’m positive my anti vaxx sister will run to the polls for him, but we live in Texas, so her vote won’t matter. Neither will mine, sadly. 

• Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Can't wait for rfk fanbois to hear him doing some actual speaking, if they think Biden sounds feeble 

They ignore Trump's garbled speech, what makes you think they'd do anything else with RFKJR?

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I’m shocked. Shocked I tell you!

Oh, his biggest donor is trump’s former biggest donor?  Well then not that shocked I guess. 

Timothy Mellon $20,000,000 The heir to the Mellon Bank fortune, Timothy Mellon, was Donald Trump's top donor in 2020. In the 2024 election cycle, he has given more than $35 million combined to both Trump's and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s super PACs.

Timothy Mellon $20,000,000 The heir to the Mellon Bank fortune, Timothy Mellon, was Donald Trump's top donor in 2020. In the 2024 election cycle, he has given more than $35 million combined to both Trump's and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s super PACs.

Thornton has to be rolling over in his grave.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

Pretty sure my dad is going to be a Trump to RFK voter, so mission accomplished

I'm a little confused as to why people are concerned about RFK taking votes from Biden. I do not know one person who would shift their vote that direction. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I think there's a decent chance both of my parents are going are going to be in the same bucket. They're in Texas so it won't make a shit, but hopefully there's a decent amount of these people in swing states.

eta - my mom brought him up last summer and asked if I thought he had a chance to "make things interesting in the election." I was engulfed in the ranch waters and told her I didn't think he had a snowball's chance in hell. Looking back I should have talked RFK up more...

Edited by The Royal We

He’s going to draw Q voters that were never voting for Biden 

also, he has to be knocking off a ton of ass on the campaign trail (that’s his thing). Sooner or later those stories will leak

22 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm a little confused as to why people are concerned about RFK taking votes from Biden. I do not know one person who would shift their vote that direction. 

Unfortunately, I know a couple of idiots who likely will vote for RFK, because of "all the money spent on Ukraine when rent is out of control here," and now adding Gaza on top of it.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

funny how the "independent" politicians or formerly-liberal journalist do nothing but attack the Dems. At best they will attack Trump by saying that they wish he wouldn't tweet (or whatever) so much. 

Self-proclaimed "libertarians" are conservatives, more at 11.

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s going to draw Q voters that were never voting for Biden 

And if you know some Q folks and look up their voting records, a lot of them were not voting prior to 2018 or 2020 - they were the Green Party/Libertarian types that just weren't voting for the two main parties, but would show up for Ron Paul, etc..  They were why Trump was able to add votes in 2020.  Trump is really no longer going after these people as well, plus his number of rallies (and size) decreasing have really diminished things.

Meanwhile, RFK Jr is directly going after the Qanon crowd, and if any Democrats show up at his rallies, they'll see the full fucking loony Qanons on display and bail.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

And if you know some Q folks and look up their voting records, a lot of them were not voting prior to 2018 or 2020 - they were the Green Party/Libertarian types that just weren't voting for the two main parties, but would show up for Ron Paul, etc..  They were why Trump was able to add votes in 2020.  Trump is really no longer going after these people as well, plus his number of rallies (and size) decreasing have really diminished things.

Meanwhile, RFK Jr is directly going after the Qanon crowd, and if any Democrats show up at his rallies, they'll see the full fucking loony Qanons on display and bail.

Most of them are not going to register and vote. As a group, they cant read a ballot 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Out of curiosity, what are your conversations with your father like, considering your political leanings?

• Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

On 3/26/2024 at 11:06 AM, Blotto said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/26/us/politics/rfk-jr-vice-president-nicole-shanahan.html

This was the broad married to Sergie Brin that Elon was rumored to have banged. Jr trying to tap into that sweet google money. From what little I've read, she seems reasonably  capable, at least she's not a fucking moron like Rodgers

image.png.8f9d9566b661aa47a586b5209dc7db62.png

Trump will probably make fun of her tits. 

What tits?

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Out of curiosity, what are your conversations with your father like, considering your political leanings?

I’ve told him the Democrats have my votes as long as I’m alive, and when I’m dead too, gets him to laugh. If we’re in a truck together and he’s got it on talk radio he’ll tell me “the de-programming won’t last long” before changing the channel. My grandma was an executive secretary for the racing commission in the state and worked in a bunch of other areas in West Virginia and has a huge award from Manchin that hangs out in her closet for nobody to see.

He’s a social conservative and a mixed bag fiscally, was a big believer in unions and that Nixon was going to win anyway so no harm no foul.

As much I dick ride Biden in the yearly threads, that is me making fun of the FCHorn and other bozos of the world who put up the Hillary Clinton will never be President thread. I’m just way more committed than them.

The only issues I care about religiously are expanding our safety net through Medicaid expansion and a public option, automatic voter registration at 18 with adequate early voting periods everywhere, and fighting back against gerrymanders. I work in fertility and women’s health now but don’t post a lot in those topics. Generally stay out of LGBTQ threads.

• Hook 'Em 2