SEC mega screenshots

Longhornfrenzy

Those LSU F’ers are so delusional. When I moved to LC in the mid 90s they were mediocre at best, From the Hallman to DiNardo eras they were barely above .500 and lucky to play in the Independence Bowl in S-Port!

It wasn’t until Saben came, that he resurrected the sinking ship and the $$$ started to roll in! Hell, LSU even beat Saban in the Indy Bowl while he was at Michigan State.

Hook’em!!!

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

McKinley committing to Texas is going to break them like that time Ron Tatum committed to Texas over OU.

Now that’s a name I haven’t heard…

Looks like as of last year he was still keeping the dream alive (and still somehow has eligibility). 

He went JUCO after OU and then committed to UTSA but looks like he never enrolled and hasn’t played since. What a bust.  

https://247sports.com/player/ron-tatum-46036746/

16 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Now that’s a name I haven’t heard…

Looks like as of last year he was still keeping the dream alive (and still somehow has eligibility). 

He went JUCO after OU and then committed to UTSA but looks like he never enrolled and hasn’t played since. What a bust.  

https://247sports.com/player/ron-tatum-46036746/

God so many of those Tom Herman era recruits where just complete busts, falling all the way down to JUCOs and D2 schools.

50 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

This is just delicious.  

image.png.73f618b0454a8961fa71344ce75436aa.png

It's also hilarious. The only thing Texas schools can give is money, but LSU wins on the field.

Except that sad sack piece of shit ag team that beat them, on the field, last year.

So other than money, and actually winning on the field, LSU has all the advantages.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

These guys are going to shoot up some post offices or a Luby’s when we start putting guys back into the nfl, starting this spring. They’ll have nothing left to tell themselves and they’ll just start shooting. 

Probably shoot their dicks off.

6 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

This is the fanbase of the team that got worked by Jimbo's wonder bread kids, right?

This is also the fan base that has witnessed Les Miles and Ed fucking O win national titles, yet they harp on and on about how Sark clearly isn’t a good enough coach to get it done. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tejas60 said:

image.png.ab987d5f52f68c505ed69df08625dff8.png

why do all these numbnuts think the Kansas game is in Lawrence? 

I don't expect fans of other teams to know our schedule, but why "guess" at where a game is played? You're literally on the internet at the same time you're posting on tigerdroppings, why not just fucking google it? 

Same thing with the comment about Houston being a trap game b/c it's right after RRSO. We have a bye week before UH. Again - how hard is it to google "Texas 2023 schedule" before spouting off?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

I don't expect fans of other teams to know our schedule, but why "guess" at where a game is played? You're literally on the internet at the same time you're posting on tigerdroppings, why not just fucking google it? 

Because googling that we beat the unstoppable Jalon Daniels 55-14 in Lawrence would destroy too much of their narrative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm getting whiplash from the "That schedule is no joke" and "That conference is complete trash" 180's those mongoloids are laying out in those last set of screenshots. Of course they literally think it can be both at the same time. 

The aggy is strong in those people.  I would have supposed they had a slightly more informed view of college football than the dipshits in Petticoat Jonestown, but it seems I was way off base there.  Having never lived in Louisiana, East Texas or Houston, I have been deprived of the pleasure of LSU intelligence.

52 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Same thing with the comment about Houston being a trap game b/c it's right after RRSO. We have a bye week before UH. Again - how hard is it to google "Texas 2023 schedule" before spouting off?

aggy never lets facts get in their way

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

This is also the fan base that has witnessed Les Miles and Ed fucking O win national titles, yet they harp on and on about how Sark clearly isn’t a good enough coach to get it done. 

Clearly it’s due to that magical soil in Louisiana that stops at the Sabine River. 

I'm convinced Rant is around five guys with 20 sock accounts each. 
I think you're on to something here. I'm convinced most of the aggy who post there have a sock account pretending to be a fan of some random other SEC school. That way they can post their batshit tee yew conspiracy theories without being immediately dismissed as aggy being aggy.
  • Haha 1

Kelly hired a pretty weak recruiting staff, especially for Louisiana. Not a particularly good idea when the HC isn’t a charismatic recruiter. Based on the screen shots, they haven’t figured this out yet which is good for Texas. 

If Kelly doesn’t bring Corey Raymond back this off-season, that would be a huge red flag. 

All that said, I think they’ll be fine. Life long Tiger fans like Lance Heard are going to continue to be slam dunks. Simmons was a 1000% NIL recruitment, and McKinley’s mother has first hand knowledge of how shitty LSU’s academics are. There’s not much they can there. LSU almost certainly lands Mack if Raymond was on staff.