Colorado at tcu - 11am on Fox

Pancho

Boy a lot of y’all sure are invested in seeing Deion lose and I’m not sure why. 

Weird stat—my cousin (moms side) coaches for Deion and played with him on the Cowboys, his son is on the team, and a cousin on my dads side is on the CU men’s basketball team. 

Oh and I’m still fucking pissed Deion ran over my foot with a stroller at Stonebriar mall in Frisco when I was a senior in high school. Should fight that mofo still for that…

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Took the buffs and the pts in my pool. May throw down a small  bet on the ML for entertainment value (+780) .It was a 25 pt game last year, and Colorado is probably better, while TCU lost a ton. I realize that last years game was in Boulder, but I aint buying Sonny Dykes building some juggernaut just yet. 

32 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Boy a lot of y’all sure are invested in seeing Deion lose and I’m not sure why. 

Weird stat—my cousin (moms side) coaches for Deion and played with him on the Cowboys, his son is on the team, and a cousin on my dads side is on the CU men’s basketball team. 

Oh and I’m still fucking pissed Deion ran over my foot with a stroller at Stonebriar mall in Frisco when I was a senior in high school. Should fight that mofo still for that…

Your feet are in better shape now 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Not a Deion fan, not a Deion hater. What I am interested in is whether the hype is real, or bullshit. 

I'm not sure we'll find out a ton about his coaching acumen today. This would be a disaster loss for TCU. 

Not that Dykes isn't potentially up to task. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Would people be just as infatuated with Deion and wanting him to fail if he was coaching at Indiana or Missouri? It’s just weird…

Deion's always been a lightning rod. The way he goes about things can make it easy to root against him because of his arrogance. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Would people be just as infatuated with Deion and wanting him to fail if he was coaching at Indiana or Missouri? It’s just weird…

You think it's because he's at Colorado? It has zero to do with where he is. It's how he does it.

• Like 2

I think what Deion accomplished in baseball is the most impressive thing he’s done, especially in the context of concurrently being the best CB in the history of football. I think the qualities that allowed him to excel at the highest level in baseball show he is a serious person. He has also made by everything I have read good to great hires for his staff. 

I’m rooting for him, especially because rumor is he never let Jerry Rice catch a ball in practice 

also fuck the frogs and sonny dykes

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 2