Colorado at tcu - 11am on Fox

Pancho

At what point did we start having all these "ref experts" be apart of all these broadcasts in pro and college? Who the fuck cares what they think. I don't need them to explain anything because especially fuck Blandino. 

This is one reason I watch on mute.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

At what point did we start having all these "ref experts" be apart of all these broadcasts in pro and college? Who the fuck cares what they think. I don't need them to explain anything because especially fuck Blandino. 

That and the coach interview between quarters. Nobody gives a shit. Why?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

As soon as they decided to have crews take 10 mins of dead airtime to review every other call. They squeeze some extra commercials but then come back and the crew still has their head up their ass for 5 more mins

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Dykes reminds me of Wade Phillips how he went 13-4 in his first year because he loosened the reins on Parcells well coached team and they played hard for a year but in year 2 the cracks started to show and they never were as good as they were when he first took over

He's not a very good coach. He's a good floor setter and a bad game manager.

15 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Being in that many 1 score games and winning almost all of them is the definition of luck. That shit isn't sustainable

Exactly. I put a few bucks for CO to cover because of the clover up TCU's ass last year, plus their lack of returning starters and new OC.

Edited by redswingline
  • Hook 'Em 1