Colorado at tcu - 11am on Fox

Pancho

CU is well coached, they execute well, and are disciplined. It’s hard to see many faults other than being thin on talent. Deion does get all he can out of those players. Their offensive calls are really solid. I can’t remember a call where I thought WTF. I can’t remember the last time that has happened.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

CU is well coached, they execute well, and are disciplined. It’s hard to see many faults other than being thin on talent. Deion does get all he can out of those players. Their offensive calls are really solid. I can’t remember a call where I thought WTF. I can’t remember the last time that has happened.

It helps when you bring in best available coordinators instead of “comfort” buddy hires

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Somehow they lucked into the better QB due to an injury. 

for the last 10 years, with the exceptions of Baylor in 2015 (when they lost all their QBs) and ou last year (same), Texas has been stone cold fucked against the backup QBs.    

we have lost a fuckton of games making the backup look like an all pro

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

for the last 10 years, with the exceptions of Baylor in 2015 (when they lost all their QBs) and ou last year (same), Texas has been stone cold fucked against the backup QBs.    

we have lost a fuckton of games making the backup look like an all pro

Yeah, but Duggan is just better than Morris. 

A much bigger threat with his legs and a more dynamic player. It made no sense why Morris was starting last year.