Tceh suffers crushing 2OT defeat at Wyoming

WBT

7 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Turns out Deion is a genius.

He decided he wanted to upgrade and went to a team that would be ending up in the worst P5 conference.  

Dude is going to live in the CFP.

After this year there isn't any such thing as power 5 anymore. It'll be power 2.5 and as soon as FSU and Clemson bolt to the Big 10 or SEC it'll be a two large conference sport and everyone else might as well be g5

Oh yeah you can! Provo Utah

Meh. our worst week is better that the Pac12s best week because we’ll continue to exist. It’s week 1 of the new Big XII so nowhere to go but up.

Has anyone discussed the really important issue? Did anyone notice if the Cowboys had any hand signals, chants, or traditions that looked familiar?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Meh. our worst week is better that the Pac12s best week because we’ll continue to exist. It’s week 1 of the new Big XII so nowhere to go but up.

You sound like a quadriplegic with 3rd degree burns over 99% of his body being grateful for still “continuing to exist.” 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrBig said:

You sound like a quadriplegic with 3rd degree burns over 99% of his body being grateful for still “continuing to exist.” 

“Better than the Pac12’s best week” is the lowest bar to clear when it doesn’t exist anymore and the Big 12 remains the 4th of the big 4 conferences after this year 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

As a long time Austin resident, I think I view the UT fan base on a micro level. All my UT fan friends are cool and reasonable folks who never act like the people in this thread. When I step back and get the overhead macro view, everything people say about you is true. You’re really awful. It’s probably the one thing aggy is actually right about.

You're posting mostly in a thread for those who mainly want to laugh at Tech. They may be complete assholes, I don't know. But don't take this shit so serious.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

That’s exactly what I meant. Am I the only one who remembers where we were a year ago? Jesus Christ, you guys can be some fucking assholes. First you leave us for dead, write our obituaries, and celebrate our death. We crawl from the depths to scratch our way back to life and set ourselves up to be the #3 conference and now you act like we shouldn’t be happy to just be alive. You guys can really be some arrogant hypocritical dicks.

As a long time Austin resident, I think I view the UT fan base on a micro level. All my UT fan friends are cool and reasonable folks who never act like the people in this thread. When I step back and get the overhead macro view, everything people say about you is true. You’re really awful. It’s probably the one thing aggy is actually right about.

Don’t let this place taint your perception of reality. Even I think half the people here are morons

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

That’s exactly what I meant. Am I the only one who remembers where we were a year ago? Jesus Christ, you guys can be some fucking assholes. First you leave us for dead, write our obituaries, and celebrate our death. We crawl from the depths to scratch our way back to life and set ourselves up to be the #3 conference and now you act like we shouldn’t be happy to just be alive. You guys can really be some arrogant hypocritical dicks.

Maybe this place isn't for you if you take it that seriously. We're completely free to laugh when the Big 12 shits the bed. Same as what Big 12 fan bases do when Texas does the same. We just need to be done with each other and move on with life. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

If you only had the ability to just, you know, not log in or something. Instead, I have to assume that Hades has inflicted upon you the Sisyphean task of reading each and every comment on this board, and then when you've almost forgotten them, reading them all over again. For all eternity. Makes one wonder what you did to earn such a fate.

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

We really should beat this Tech team by 30 atleast…   Physically lining up against them this year will just look like a big physical mismatch. Their line looks pretty small.  

Agreed. We should be able to run all over them, just like Rice.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

That @Go Pokes post is everything wrong with how other fanbases perceive Texas.

The Big 12 commissioner mocks Texas/OU all offseason, coaches like Joey McGuire talk shit all offseason, etc. Now when the Big 12 flops in week 1, "Texas is a meany" because they decided to mock these loudmouth morons. 

Don't talk if you can't take it in return. 

Also they don’t care about us, they don’t want to play us anymore, they hope we fail in the SEC. But it’s us who are mean 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Tceh suffers crushing 2OT defeat at Wyoming