Week 2, 2023: Texas @ Alabama

Wulaw Horn

13 minutes ago, SKA the boss said:

Buried my uncle today. Another Horn who will have to watch the glory from beyond.

Prepare your anus and have a hanky, tide. You’re about to find out.

Sorry to hear that SKA, night crew here to toast to your departed uncle.  I genuinely wish you and your family well. My uncle was the reason I went to UT. He was my hero.  

I’ll be thinking of him while we kick bama ass tomorrow.

Edited by Alot
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Why is having a celebrity who is known throughout the world and is a massive fan of our program "stupid?"

Having a celebrity who is known throughout the world do our promos would be awesome

Too bad they got some fucking dipshit carny known exclusively to former 7th graders who routinely got beaten up in middle school circa 1998 to do our promo instead

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Fuck You 16

24 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

GAMEDAY, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS

On the one hand, you fuckers need to pace yourselves today. You need to still be coherent to enjoy the victory around 9:30 pm.

On the other hand, “You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning”.

”If you’re gonna be a bear, BE A GRIZZLY!!”

Enjoy the game, degenerates!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Having a celebrity who is known throughout the world do our promos would be awesome

Too bad they got some fucking dipshit carny known exclusively to former 7th graders who routinely got beaten up in middle school circa 1998 to do our promo instead

I liked the forum a whole lot better before you decided to inject your dipshittery into every topic. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Sorry to hear you never finished 6th grade 

9 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I liked the forum a whole lot better before you decided to inject your dipshittery into every topic. 

1 minute ago, Eggo said:

Sorry to hear you never finished 6th grade 

Fairly certain that this is just the latest iteration of “KennyPowders”. Same antagonistic, unfunny attempts at being a funny contrarian while working some sort of bit. What he lacks in humor or creativity, he makes up for in volume. 

I assume he’s trending towards another crowdsourcing. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Fairly certain that this is just the latest iteration of “KennyPowders”. Same antagonistic, unfunny attempts at being a funny contrarian while working some sort of bit. What he lacks in humor or creativity, he makes up for in volume. 

I assume he’s trending towards another crowdsourcing. 

did you make a score prediction on this one?

6 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

You obviously recognized him.

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Also, @HenryJames has been saying all week that the first offensive play of the game for Texas will be a post route to an uncovered Gunnar Helm for a touchdown. 

I tend to think we have a chance if Sark comes out and calls some dink and dunks and chews up some clock. If he dials up the bomb on 1st down I'm throwing something at my TV.

1 hour ago, MisterP said:

HELP PLEASE:

In London, VPN isn’t getting me around YouTube TV. Sports surge isn’t listing any NCAAFB games to stream illegally. 

does anyone have a link or do you think it will be on YouTube proper? Thank you very much in advance.

Somebody should be streaming it on YouTube. All you got do is type in Texas vs Alabama live stream

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I tend to think we have a chance if Sark comes out and calls some dink and dunks and chews up some clock. If he dials up the bomb on 1st down I'm throwing something at my TV.

In the interview on college game day he said something like we can’t throw jabs we’ve got to throw haymakers. I think my guy needs to watch more boxing.