gonna call for a fatwa on the next one of you who even considers rooting for ou

Rimbo

Does that include us who are rooting for a Texas/OU big 12 title game this year as a fuck you to the Big 12? 
As long as they backdoor their way in with 2 losses because the rest of the conference just sucks that badly.

The reality is they have a softer than Charmin schedule this year, it's do or die for BV.
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Does that include us who are rooting for a Texas/OU big 12 title game this year as a fuck you to the Big 12? 

Yes. Was that unclear? Unless you know of some way we could do this while playing a 1-win, 11-loss OU team.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I can’t affirmatively wish for it, but a Texas vs. OU championship game — maybe through some other teams’ ineligibility or something — would be nice farewell to the conference and it’s been a while since Texas beat OU twice in one season. 

Stop it! STOP IT! Stop hoping for OU to win games! ANY games!

what the hell is wrong with you people

• Hook 'Em 1

UT vs OU is a great rivalry, and the game most of ys look forward to each season. I’d like for them to be undefeated each time we meet. Bomb away. 

Playing OU in some place other than the Cotton Bowl is a travesty. Playing them twice in a season is dumbassery. This conference has gifted them games, championship appearances and turned a blind to years of their treachery.

You root for them to lose.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Playing OU in some place other than the Cotton Bowl is a travesty. Playing them twice in a season is dumbassery. This conference has gifted them games, championship appearances and turned a blind to years of their treachery.

You root for them to lose.

I hope we’re there, but Mfg playing in Jerry World for anything! And I’m a Cowboys fan!

Hook’em!!!

4 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Sold day drinking post....well done.  

52 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Nice “day drinking” on Labor Day! I’ve been in the dog house since 2:00, as you can’t drink all day unless you start early! I’m not in game shape, nor is the wife ready for the new season!

Hook’em!!!

15 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Game Of Thrones Reaction GIF by Bud Light

14 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

It's beer:30 somewhere, amiright?

Also, LOL at y'all thinking alcohol was involved. Or any drug. Unless you think the one beer I had last Thursday, through some miracle of biological mystery, somehow didn't hit my brain until today.

Some of us are just mad motherfuckers.

• Like 1

I'm going to hope OU is our opponent in the Big 12 CG for one reason: it's the only chance we have to win the game.

Yeomark has made pretty damned clear over the past few months--and Big 12 officials have made very clear over the last few years--that the conference doesn't want Texas winning anything on its way out the door.  The only hope we have of getting something resembling a fairly officiated game is to have OU as our adversary.

I wouldn't root for ou against a team of Hitler Youth.

Fuck ou.  I hope it burns to the ground today.

Edited by TexArcher
I mean, I hope all the people make it out. I'm not a monster. But, I do sincerely wish that every inch of that campus would become ash and rubble. I would jerk to the news story. Root for ou, y'all crazy. Fuck ou.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

OU’s PR team has played the exit masterfully. Flirt with the PAC for the better part of the 2000’s. Then flirt with SEC for most of 2010’s. They would have made a unilateral move to the SEC if Sankey would have had them.

Yet, 9 times out 10 the national media blames Texas alone for realignment chaos. We made the correct decision, but Texas had to be dragged along until the scales fell from the Triumvirate’s (Hartzell, CDC, and Eltife) eyes. 

I doubt OU will see any rigged officiating games this year. 

• Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

OU’s PR team has played the exit masterfully. Flirt with the PAC for the better part of the 2000’s. Then flirt with SEC for most of 2010’s. They would have made a unilateral move to the SEC if Sankey would have had them.

Yet, 9 times out 10 the national media blames Texas alone for realignment chaos. We made the correct decision, but Texas had to be dragged along until the scales fell from the Triumvirate’s (Hartzell, CDC, and Eltife) eyes. 

I doubt OU will see any rigged officiating games this year. 

Oh, stop whining.

If we sucked and didn't matter, nobody would care.

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

8 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Because our lack of focusness affects the team how exactly?

Your life is controlled by what you focus on. Do what you do, and I do it well, and focus and take one moment at a time.

I don't care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don't harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you're never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

Your life is controlled by what you focus on. Do what you do, and I do it well, and focus and take one moment at a time.

I don't care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don't harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you're never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.

what-huh.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Please spend all your energy over the next 3 months focusing on this team winning a national title. Focus everything you have. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I don't give a flying llama's colon parasite that ou's getting the same hate we are for ditching this conference full of poorly-funded losers in favor of a conference full of well-funded losers.

fuck ou, always and forever and let God's people say amen, and i hope they lose every game from here on out by 900 to nothing and all die of bedbug infestations.

any other attitude is wrong and you should feel bad

hulk-hogan-nodding.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1