Texas Agricultural & Mechanical at Miami - 2:30pm on ABC - “Dick Steppin Boogaloo”

Pancho

37 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And I’ll remind you that two of their td drives were 15 and 8 yards in length thanks to miami special teams idiocy. 

This is a big deal.  Miami shot themselves in the foot so much that it kept aggy in the game.  This could have easily been a 30 point blowout in Miami’s favor.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

Aggy wasn't ready for the hostile environment of a half fille ACC stadium 

I think some Aggies saw a rainbow somewhere in Miami before the game that offended them so they played a bit "tight"  

There is almost nothing that school or those fans can't fuck up.  I promise you with every fiber of my being, the first tackle against us next year, the Aggie defensive player will get up and say, "Welcome to the SEC, bitch!"  We'll win the game, he'll fail out of school, and the rest of A&M will declare it a tradition.  

Why in the fuck are these people allowed in our state?  Makes zero fucking sense.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On Texaggy:

"Durkin's biggest sin... 

Is that every time they show him on camera, he is fookin SMIRKING! I can't remember the last time I had such an urge to punch somebody in the face every time I see them. Get rid of this ahole already" 

Yeah....that or killing his players. One or the other is his biggest sin

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

On Texaggy:

"Durkin's biggest sin... 

Is that every time they show him on camera, he is fookin SMIRKING! I can't remember the last time I had such an urge to punch somebody in the face every time I see them. Get rid of this ahole already" 

Yeah....that or killing his players. One or the other is his biggest sin

He reminds me of that guy in Full Metal Jacket that couldn't not have a look like he's smiling. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That reminds me of a line I meant to use at the end of the game:

aggy got so fucked by the hurricanes that John sharpe is expecting a fema check

Which reminds me of a line:

If I want to know about losing, I'll ask an aggie, with their nearly 100 years of experience.  Otherwise, there's not much to talk to them about.