Bama fans and SEC lurkers I say this was respect

Sgt Hulk

Just rewatched the game, news of Bama's demise is a bit premature. In addition to being a great runner when flushed out of the pocket, Milroe actually has a pretty nice deep ball and receivers who are willing to get themselves killed when he throws a bit too high for the intermediate stuff. Their O-line is definitely a work in progress, but the Texas D-line and edge rushers were no joke last night...possibly the best Bama will face in the regular season. Having said that, Bama could run the table until they get to the CCG, not sure they beat a disciplined Georgia, but the Dawgs haven't really been tested yet.

Anyway, that was a fantastic game and I loved seeing every single Longhorn who had a mental lapse or miscue redeem themselves before the game was over..fuckin awesome win

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I fucking love the horns down. Fucking bring it motherfuckers

Yep. Been saying it for years. Embrace the hate. If everyone wants to make us the bad guys anyway, then let's be the motherfuckin' bad guys.

Besides, it makes them look like idiots, not us. Fuck errbody.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Just rewatched the game, news of Bama's demise is a bit premature. In addition to being a great runner when flushed out of the pocket, Milroe actually has a pretty nice deep ball and receivers who are willing to get themselves killed when he throws a bit too high for the intermediate stuff. Their O-line is definitely a work in progress, but the Texas D-line and edge rushers were no joke last night...possibly the best Bama will face in the regular season. Having said that, Bama could run the table until they get to the CCG, not sure they beat a disciplined Georgia, but the Dawgs haven't really been tested yet.

Anyway, that was a fantastic game and I loved seeing every single Longhorn who had a mental lapse or miscue redeem themselves before the game was over..fuckin awesome winemoji869.pngemoji41.png

Shhh don't tell aggy and the other shitty sec teams. They're convinced they're going to beat Alabama now.

There's probably a higher chance of them running the table and making the playoffs than losing to any of these clowns unfortunately.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Haven't posted in a hot minute, but somethings make it worthwhile and this is one of them. 

Living in the heart of SEC country (Tennessee) and hearing a lot of "The other UT" smack this makes the hole at the golf event my company is sponsoring this Friday way more exciting. A Texas hat will be worn, mark it. 

In an interesting side note two of my friends that are big War Eagle fans reached out with props. 

Fuck Bama indeed. As has already been pointed out, Texas had the opportunity to absolutely run away with this game, but I'll take running out the clock in the 4th every day again Bama at home.

From Tennessee, let me be clear SEC fans, the Longhorns are NOT "The Other UT". We are Texas! What happens here changes conferences forever.

Hook'em

We’ve been telling Tenn this for years. They are UTK! www.utk.edu

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, troph said:

Fuck the sec. Every week is as big as Texas OU please mutha fucka. We’ve always belonged. Big programs are up and down - Bama - Tennessee - Florida - Georgia - LSU - all of them down at times - but got dayum, great programs don’t fucking fold. 

5 sacks 

2 INTs

ewers 350 yards / 60%+ passing / no INT / 3 TDs

ZERO sacks and ran the ball to run out the clock with SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES LEFT.

who fucking quit? Bama.

you mother fuckers don’t want Texas with legal pay for play. We are gonna fuck your shit up. 

it’s no wonder we said “nah” to the SEC for decades with dirty money. Now the playing field is even with NIL? 

bitches we coming to own your ass. 

kiss my tranny ass mother fuckers !

Any number of lines from this post could the slogan for the website.  Well done.

21 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Was that Hill sprinting into the end zone after the sack and taunting the Bama fans with the what looked like the down horns? 

Cuz that was awesome.

It has no power over us. We should throw it right back at everyone. I love Anthony Hill so much.

• Hook 'Em 1

When I saw all the Bama fans on the Quad who couldn’t pass a TX fan without not only flashing horns down but saying “ horns down”  

I thought to myself we are in their head. You’re BAMA, you’ve won 6 titles in the last 14 years, your sign should be a big “ we’re number 1” finger and no one could say anything about it. But no, they need to make t shirts with upside down Bevos and spell out “ horns down” on them. 

My 10 YO son was asking why everyone is doing that? I told him that because OU does it All our opponents think it bothers us, but that I can’t really say that it bothers me or most horns fans I know much at all. I think it makes people look stupid and that they are more against us than for their team. 

having said all that, that was a fun scene last night and the secsecsec postgame chant was definitely a big middle finger to the mouth breathers. Glorious!!!

Edited by orange dream
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Texas Ex '02 said:

This is the best I’ve felt the day after a huge Longhorn victory since I woke up in my Pasadena hotel room on the morning of January 5, 2006. We are about to run shit again. 🤘🏻

What I enjoyed the most about this game:

We got to see, the Bama fans got to see, the B12 members got to see, the other secsec members got to see AND a National TV audience got to see was Texas beat Bama convincingly and watched the Bama fans streaming out of their stadium early and….

Our UT students, back at home, got to see what many of us old timers have long experienced and enjoyed in winning big games over the years and then watching them celebrating and  jumping in the campus south fountain and waiting on the team to return,  welcoming them at 2:30 in the morning….this invigorates these students and just makes the game much more fun to enjoy.  These students have never been able to experience this, until now.  They will be at the game early this Saturday.  Awesome day for all UT fans!

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

well done cairn, and first voiced by you...... have not seen anyone else write your take today.

we the olds, even those of us on the 40 in the dark 80s.........   we have the echoes of past glory in our minds which keeps the flame alive......

everyone on the 40 right now, they will always have last night, and hopefully more nights to come, which echo through their minds in the middle of the century, which in turn will continue to keep the flame alive.

• Like 3

On 9/9/2023 at 10:47 PM, Vic Mackey said:
On 9/9/2023 at 9:50 PM, troph said:
Fuck the sec. Every week is as big as Texas OU please mutha fucka. We’ve always belonged. Big programs are up and down - Bama - Tennessee - Florida - Georgia - LSU - all of them down at times - but got dayum, great programs don’t fucking fold. 

5 sacks 
2 INTs
ewers 350 yards / 60%+ passing / no INT / 3 TDs
ZERO sacks and ran the ball to run out the clock with SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES LEFT.
who fucking quit? Bama.
you mother fuckers don’t want Texas with legal pay for play. We are gonna fuck your shit up. 

it’s no wonder we said “nah” to the SEC for decades with dirty money. Now the playing field is even with NIL? 

bitches we coming to own your ass. 

kiss my tranny ass mother fuckers !

I heard that this morning on Game Day. "'every week is Texas OU" STFU. No it isn't. Not even close.

Odds of playing Bama in the regular season more than once every 4 years? Sec will figure out a way to protect their golden child.