Texas vs. Wyoming - Game 3 - 7pm on (for the last time) LHN

Pancho

Yeah, I don't really agree with the broadcasters. 

Wyoming had some success with inside zone but they scored 10 points and our D scored 7. The defensive strategy worked perfectly. PK kept the ball in front (outside of 1 play) and knew Wyoming couldn't score without big plays. 

The issue in this game was the offense. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, LebongJames said:

Say what you want but this team is actually playing better in the second half. Not the case the last few years. First 3-0 since 2012. Let’s rock

We actually have depth on defense this year and have been rotating guys a ton during the game, so our defense is looking way fresher late in the game. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

All that happened here is Wyoming started a QB that we didnt gameplan for. They were able to control the ball and waste a bunch of time but never really threatened to score after they hit the big early play. Meanwhile we didnt do shit on offense when we had the chance. They wasted the whole third quarter with one drive. Then in the 4th they wore out and we blasted their asses.

Shit was inevitable. Once we started getting to that QB he was going to make a mistake and sure enough he did.

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

Barron and Worthy's big play turned this around but shit they need to not be lethargic in Big 12 play and going into TX-OU.

I don't think we will be. I think we underestimated how good this Wyoming team is. I know I did. 

And then we still showed up and just blew their doors off in the 4th.

This is a really damn good football team. Let's enjoy it. 

• Hook 'Em 2